Helloooooo!

Fi.

Hi, my name is Fi and I live in Somerset. I joined a few months ago but my computer decided to give up the ghost shortly afterwards. Now I have a shiny new one and am trying to make up for lost time - in reality, that means adding about 500 books to my wishlist over on Amazon and desperately trying to catch up on all the new releases I've missed :D;)

I am a complete bookaholic and generally read 5 books or more a week. I'm not working at the mo so I have plenty of free time. I love far too many authors to list them here but my favorite genres are crime, mystery, fantasy and horror.

Looking forward to getting lots of recommendations from you all!

I see you are reading In The Name of the Wind. I am too but I am only picking it up when I can engross myself completely in the plot as I find it too readable!

:D:lol:;)

What other fantasy do you love - and crime and thrillers? I am writing a crime/thriller tinged with a hint of true horror.

Glad you managed to get back here.

Thanks for the welcome everybody ;)

Suzanna, I only started the Rothfuss last night but am loving it so far. I've had to hide it this morning so I actually get on with stuff and don't sit reading it all day! I love all sorts of fantasy but my absolute favorite author is Charles de Lint. I'm quite enjoying the Cast In... books by Michelle Sagara, apart from that nothing is really catching my eye just now.

Your book sounds just like my sort of thing - will have to keep an eye out for it one day :D