Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a tainted rejected elf, also a former commander of the elite Iron Elves (all tainted elves). I was dishonoured and banished but now I'm called upon to lead a new group of Iron Elves except this company consists mostly of misfit men, one veteran dwarf and a few of the tainted elves.

I am a detective in Gotland, my current case started with a headless horse followed by a missing archaeology student, there are elements of ritual and things are developing slowly as every character appears suspicious.

I'm Jesus' brother, Christ, and I'm following him to write down his words at the instruction of an anonymous stranger.

Edited by Nienna

I'm an animator trying to find out who (or what) is behind a series of grizzly murders, whilst trying to avoid the new local master vampire and also the most powerful voodoo priestess in the area.

Anita Blake? Avoiding Dominga Salvador?

Can't remember which book that was in though, the Laughing Corpse?

• 2 months later...

I'm Billi SanGreal, a Knight Templar, and I'm trying to track a little girl through Russia that was snatched from me.

Hey Lexipiper this sounds right up my street. Do please tell the title of this book. :)

Moi, I'm French Inspector Maigret (for the second time this week :D ) and I'm looking over a dead body in the Bois de Boulogne.

I'm a man trying to discover what my great-uncle found out before he died, and how it relates to disturbing dreams lots of people are reporting to be having.

I am two people at the moment.

1. Psychic investigator David Ash, in the village of Sleath. Trying to Uncover ghostly mysteries.

2. Jane Austen In the 1800s.