Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I'm at Thruschcross Grange, reading my master a letter I received from Isabelle.

I stumbled over the word 'Thrushcross' every single time I came across it in WH. Did anyone else have that problem?

I'm a conman who travels to various planets and gets rich via various methods. Now I have been caught and have been recruited by the Special Corps.

I didn't read the first post but just jumped to this last page wondering if I'd find any other users from Basingstoke.

At first I thought people had much more exciting lives than me until it finally dawned on me :friends0:

Anyway, I'm a young telepath finding my way through the supernatural world, spending some of my time with the sexiest vamp ever.

I didn't read the first post but just jumped to this last page wondering if I'd find any other users from Basingstoke.

At first I thought people had much more exciting lives than me until it finally dawned on me :lol:

:hug: Nollaig's post especially must have had you confused :friends0:

At first I thought people had much more exciting lives than me until it finally dawned on me :friends0:

:lol: That's hilarious!

I wish my life was as exciting as the books I read. Although I'm glad I'm not a prostitute in 19th century London, as I am in my current book. :hug:

I'm a twenty-five year old spinster with a prominent chin, who has relocated to Lyme with my two spinster sisters. I've become fascinated with fossils on the beach and befriended a local girl with a similar passion, who was struck by lightning as a baby.

My name is Lisbeth Salander and I am spying on a couple of people, that is my job, a computer hacker and employee at a security company here in Stockholm. I am a loner, people tell me I am a misfit with mental issues but whatever.

I'm an 18 year old girl in 2017, trying to get by on 200 Carbon Credits and student loans each month, squatting in an old building on the Thames that regularly floods, while attending uni and playing in my band.

This sounds interesting interesting, Chesilbeach. Are you enjoying it? Would you say it falls into the dystopian category?

This sounds interesting interesting, Chesilbeach. Are you enjoying it? Would you say it falls into the dystopian category?

Yes, I would say so. It's the sequel to The Carbon Diaries 2015. I've just finished the second book now, so I'll be writing a review over in my reading blog shortly.