Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a woman in her early twenties who, after being struck by lightening, can locate dead bodies and 'see' how they died. Currently, I'm stuck in Sarne, waiting for the Sheriff to give me permission to leave. It's quite vexing, I can assure you.

I'm a girl who's fallen in love with a vampire and lots of bad things are happening in my home town and I'm trying to save everyone

Well, if you must fall for a bad'un...:lol:

I'm a freelance writer from San Francisco attending a Thanksgiving family reunion hosted by my sister at her perfectly restored Colonial home in Concord, Mass. I believe my father, now 82, murdered our invalid mother with an overdose of pills when I was 13, and I have no wish to ever see him again.

The Ghost at the Table ~ Suzanne Berne

I'm reading Queen of the Damned which jumps from character to character but currently I'm the Vampire Lestat and I've been kidnapped (ish) by the Queen of all Vampires. She not only wants me for her love interest, but has a few sinister plans for me up her sleeve.

I THINK I'm four different women who are running from there destinies as witches. There's a legacy that denies us true love and we have some really twitchy aunties that raised us and frown on anything looking like normalacy (brushing teeth, eating wholesome foods, bathing...) We started off in Boston and now I'm think I'm in New Jersey or New York.

Safe to say that while I'm enjoying this book, I havent got a clue where I am or WHO I am:blush:

Having finished being a sarky NY scriptwriter I've resumed being a goth girl harbouring (possibly romantic) feelings for a zombie kid in her class.

ETA: I've changed my mind, I'm a badass Jurisfiction agent trying not to forget my non-existent husband while keeping my unborn child safe.

Edited by BookJumper