Hello - New to the Bookclub!!

SweetiiPie85

:tong:Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and I'm a complete book addict!! I just joined up last night and thought I should introduce myself. Still trying to find my way around the site its a tad confusing :razz:.

:friends0: I am currently reading The Cider House Rules by John Irving and I think its fantastic. Has anyone read this? It is completely different to what I usually read. I'm a big fan of Crime/Thriller novels.

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the Forum!

I saw that book on a '3 for 2' offer in Waterstones and thought about getting it. I've heard loads about it but never read it. I bought something else in the end but would definitely like to read it sooner or later.

You'll have to let us know how you find it :friends0::D

Hello Sarah (Brilliant name, I'm a fellow Sarah :razz:) Welcome to the forum, hope you are settling well. Happy Reading!:friends0:

I too used to be a big fan of crime/thriller but have changed my reading habits and read lots of random things now, its fun!

I have not heard the book you are reading though, I shall check it out!:tong:

Hi and welcome, Sarah!

I was going to ask the same question KFudge asked.. I THINK I saw that movie a while back -- like maybe 7 or 8 years ago?

I don't remember much about it now, but I had to leave during it because I got really upset.. something abour orphans maybe?

Can't remember now. I was pretty young :friends0:

Anyway, welcome! You'll find your way around soon -- it's daunting at first, but before long, it's simple and second nature!