Martina Cole's 'The Take' on Sky1

Lilywhite

I agree Ophelia, Freddie is so sinister. :D

Last week's episode was sad, I saw it coming when Freddie Jnr took Little Jimmy to the train station, the ending of the episode was horrific.

I missed the last 10 minutes, I v~plused and the programme before it had went over time, so 'The Take' stopped recording 10 minutes before the end. I think it is repeated next week :D

I have just finished watching the final episode of The Take and I thought it was brilliant. I will definitely be buying the book. Freddie is a terrifying character - at first you think he is just a jack the lad but he is just completely evil. The ending was brilliant and not what I expected at all. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to watch the final two episodes of this last night and I can't beleive how brilliant it was. I read the book when it first came out but was still quite shocked at the adaptation. They really got Freddie so right and built up the atmosphere so well.

I hope they do more.

I still haven't got around to this. Have all four episodes taped on Sky but just haven't found the time yet. It's definitely going to be watched though because the reviews, including on here :lol:, all seem to be pretty good.

I saw the last episode in full (hurray), what an excellent programme, I bought the book a few days ago :lol: