Martina Cole's 'The Take' on Sky1

Lilywhite

Did anyone else see the really long trailor for this before Lost on Sunday night?

I also noticed in Borders that all the newer copies have 'As seen on Sky 1' printed on the front of them.

I love Martina's books and I can't wait for them to confirm when this is on.

• 2 weeks later...
June 17th!!!

It looks like it might be a mini series or a two parter at lease as they announced it 'starts June 17th'

Looking forward to this one :D

Many thanks for sharing the date! Love Martina Cole!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see it, i missed it. I loved what they did with 'Dangerous Lady' i just hope they managed to do this justice too.

It's been getting quite a lot of hype round here, the Metro did a mock up front page article about the characters, i thought it was some momento front page from the 80s like they sometimes do. wasn't until i read the article i realised it was 'The Take'

When i grow up i want Martina Coles publicist

Missed this last night....gutted :she:

OH NO Madcow!!!! Wonder if Kat recorded it? :lol:

I did but it's on my V+ box.

Don't you have a catch up or on demand service with sky??

I really enjoyed the first two parts of this. I can't wait to see the rest of it now.

I did but it's on my V+ box.

Don't you have a catch up or on demand service with sky??

I really enjoyed the first two parts of this. I can't wait to see the rest of it now.

No i've got sky+ but hubby has that covered with flamin Heartbeat!

It's repeated tonight on Sky 2 at 10pm. :)

I've sent mum a text, just in case she doesn't see your message before 10pm. I wouldn't want her to miss it again.

Thanks guys I manged to watch it last night can't wait for the next installment :blush:

I have never read any Martina Cole but I think it will be investing in 'The Take', it was really good, Freddie is just horrible but so watchable, can't wait to find out what happens next :blush:

I enjoyed the first two parts, although I did spend the first 40 min or so wondering where I knew Tom Hardy's voice from, then it dawned on me he played Charlie Bronson in "Bronson" recently. So far I quite like the show, for some reason Freddy reminds me of Cook from the last season of Skins.