Does anyone else ever dream about the books they read?

I have never (to my knowledge) dreamt about books that I have read, but I used to dream all the time about the one that I wrote ! The usual ego stuff, a mega book launch, seeing it in the window of Waterstones and so on ... I am still waiting for it to happen !

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few dreams about the books I was reading at the time, but I mostly dream about books in general (the actual book, not the story)

Lately i've been having a recurring dream of my mom building me a massive book case, carrying it up to my room with one hand, and the rest of the dream is just me placing each and every book I own onto the bookshelf. Im probably having this dream because i REALLY need a new book shelf! :readingtwo:

I've had a few dreams about the books I was reading at the time, but I mostly dream about books in general (the actual book, not the story)

Lately i've been having a recurring dream of my mom building me a massive book case, carrying it up to my room with one hand, and the rest of the dream is just me placing each and every book I own onto the bookshelf. Im probably having this dream because i REALLY need a new book shelf! :readingtwo:

:D I need a new book shelf, too ;)

Oh YES! I have dreamed many a dream of me with mangled legs in house far away from everyone with the crazed Annie Wilkes breathing over me with a bloodied axe! *Shudders* More like nightmares not dreams!

I don't remember ever dreaming about a book. I tend to forget most of my dreams anyway so even if I did I doubt I would remember. Most of the people in my dreams are real people like my family and friends or Leland Chapman lmao :D or about ;) snakes which is more of a nightmare.

Leland Chapman, that sounds like Dog the Bounty Hunter!! I hope i never dream about him, he's pretty scary with his bushy blonde hair. I actually had a dream recently about the Dark Tower, it was interesting. Sometimes it seems like a dream when your reading that series, you get so caught up in it.

Yeah, fictional characters are just so easy to fall in love with, aren't they? :D

You can say that again, Glowmay!! I just need to figure out how to induce these dreams that people keep talking about on this thread, which I never seem lucky enough to have ;).

oui, I dream about sequences of events I have read, and of course nonsense along with them once in a while. But ah me, I also dream about cartoons I have seen, that is terrible, most terrible and I feel fatigued when I wake up. :censored:

Don't think I dream of books that I have read but I don't always remembered my dreams. Although, I do remember them more than some people.. and they always seem to be about friends, family, girl-friend..