The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mind Breaking Dawn, it wasn't my favourite but not my worst either. Book Three was too rushed and I thought it was an anti-climax at the end. I think the third part should have maybe been a seperate book so it wasn't so rushed

I would have liked to read more about Bella starting as a vampire, more of the Cullens "training her" rather than he just being able to stand it

I didn't mind Breaking Dawn, it wasn't my favourite but not my worst either. Book Three was too rushed and I thought it was an anti-climax at the end. I think the third part should have maybe been a seperate book so it wasn't so rushed

I would have liked to read more about Bella starting as a vampire, more of the Cullens "training her" rather than he just being able to stand it

I almost completely agree with you Stephanie, although it is my least favourite of the four books, but I still love it, and am happy to re-read it. I tend to skim through Book Two, and would also have preferred Book Three to be a separate book and heard more of

Bella's initial experiences as a vampire and more about the Cullen lifestyle in her early vampire days.

Well I've just got back from my aunts. She phoned about 15 minutes ago demanding that I bring New Moon over as she had spent the entire day reading Twilight, and she is now very much in love with Edward :lol: I ended up giving her all of the books and the DVD.

Breaking Dawn isn't that bad to be honest, I did quite enjoy it. I loved reading

Bella as a vampire. Jacob is a favourite character of mine but I thought that, as much as I love him, his part of the book is quite drawn out and can be a little dull. The pack splitting I found to be very interesting though:)

My sister has stole my version of Twilight, though she's read it, twice. I was going crazy for about a week, thinking I'd lost it. Tsch! :lol::lol:

New Moon has grown on me so much. It used to be my least favourite but I really like it now, more than Breaking Dawn and Twilight. Eclipse will probably always be my favourite though! :smile2:

I haven't heard about a fifth Twilight installment either, SweetiiPie, but I wouldn't mind seeing Meyer finish Midnight Sun and then even do the other 3 books from Edwards perspective :lol:. Goodness knows she's got an audience who would definitely buy these.

I read somewhere that Stephenie Meyer was writing the sequel to 'The Host' :lol:

I think 'Midnight Sun' is pretty much up in the air for the time being unfortunately :lol:

Just thought I'd share this. It scared me, quite a lot. Yep, it's a shower curtain. Why? Just...why?!

On topic - :lol: I would love for her to finish Midnight sun but I can't see it happening to be honest, not for a good few years. :lol:

EDIT - That is NOT my shower, by the way! Haha :smile2:

post-1907-127972301704_thumb.jpg

Just thought I'd share this. It scared me, quite a lot. Yep, it's a shower curtain. Why? Just...why?!

That is just plain scary, its put a whole new scope on 'Psycho' :lol:

:lol: I know. I can't actually think of anything weirder to put his face on. Oh, well.... :lol: Now I've given myself images!!

I had to re~think my reply there :smile2:

:lol: I had to be careful! Let's switch the subject before we give any male members of the forum nightamres. :lol:

Um, so, where were we? Midnight Sun, I think? :smile2:

Yes, 'Midnight Sun', it would be a pity if it was never published offically, there is another manuscript that SM wrote which was called 'Forever Dawn', which was the original squel to 'Twilight' :D:D

Click here :D

^Scroll down when you click on the link, you will see a post on called 'Save the bookbabe', the info about 'Forever Dawn' is there

I know! Did someone put something in the water??

Oooh! That would be a great read. Shame we'll never get to see it! :lol:

Sometimes I want to give SM a good shake :lol:

but I wouldn't mind seeing Meyer finish Midnight Sun and then even do the other 3 books from Edwards perspective :lol:. Goodness knows she's got an audience who would definitely buy these.

Oohhh I would so buy all those books. Hearing from Edwards perspective for all the books would be great! :lol:

I hope she finishes Midnight Sun, but I am not sure that I would read the other books if she did those from Edwards perspective. I like the saga for the suspense and if it were all told for his point of view, this would be lost as we know what happens.

I don't think that she will finish it for ages or at least until all of the film hype has died down.

I hope she finishes Midnight Sun, but I am not sure that I would read the other books if she did those from Edwards perspective. I like the saga for the suspense and if it were all told for his point of view, this would be lost as we know what happens.

I don't think that she will finish it for ages or at least until all of the film hype has died down.

I agree with Kimmy. I think if she does publish it she'll do it once the hype has faded some.

I'm not sure if I'd read them all mind you but definitely the first one. In Twilight there are a lot of moments where Edward laughs out loud or smiles for reasons unknown to Bella so it's good to find out what those reasons were. Maybe New Moon would be interesting too as

he leaves her

but Eclipse and Breaking Dawn might not be as good. You never know though :lol: