Hello hello

HJordan

Recently I have found out something horrible; I don't fit in on the Internet. I was contemplating becoming a hermit when I decided to try something new. A forum with serious discussion! Yay! It might take some time for me to assimilate, though. Got to cut down on those sarcastic remarks and cynical outlook. The Internet sure can harden the heart. *Laughs* Anyway, I'm still just a High School student (I'm not sure there are many here. I feel immature, haha.) so my bookcase is basically filled with Twilight and Harry Potter (Don't worry, I've grown out of Twilight.) I'm hoping to get a lot of good book recommendations here so that I can move on to some other books. Anyway, I'll probably lurk a lot at first and try to get accustomed to my new surroundings. I'm a bit timid when it comes to forums :smile2: Well, there's my cheesy commercial like introduction. Um... :irked:

I'm still just a High School student (I'm not sure there are many here. I feel immature, haha.) so my bookcase is basically filled with Twilight and Harry Potter (Don't worry, I've grown out of Twilight.)

Hello HJordan! :irked:

You'll find Twlighters and Potters here! You'll soon find your pile of books waiting to be read has grown beyond all recognition. You have been warned. :smile2:

Hello HJordan, welcome to BCF, there are plenty of Twilight and Harry Potter fans here and you will definately get lots of new recommendations, so many infact you won`t know how to get through them all! :smile2:

Hello HJordan! Welcome to the forum! Come in, kick your shoes off & feel free to explore. Just beware that your reading lists will grow exponentially & that your reading time will decrease in accordance!

:welcomebcf: Wow, thanks for all the welcomes :D And I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes to my taste in books. As for that huge list of recommendations, I'm up for the challenge. Good thing I'm taking a trip to Borders during April vacation. Borders is such a magical place. Thanks again, guys!