HiHi All =)

Nightwish

Hi, another newbie here for you all to love :motz:

I'm Kelly, 19, from the UK. Mad on books but find I have to come online to talk about them as my friends are not really into them :smile2:

I am looking foward to taking part in the reading circle, a great way to be encouraged to read something different :D

I do get rather shy, but I assume you will get me to come out of my shell, I've been a lurker on here for 2 months now and you all seem lovely :irked: Please go easy on me :)

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum! :motz: Loving your name - nightwish :)

I think thats what attracted most of us here, there doesn't seem to be many people out there willing to speak about books, I only just realised two of my friends at uni love books just as much as me yet we still rarely speak about them. :irked:

This is a very friendly forum, as you probably already know! :smile2:

Haha, I thought stating I was a huge Nightwish fan would be a bit obvious :smile2:

This forum seemed the best to join, I've tried several already but they aren't that active, and when I did join a book group on one it went nowhere.

Can I be one of the Kelly's sidekicks when you rule the world?? I'm a Beth, but I bet I'd be a fabulous sidekick. Maybe ii could make me a cape or something.. :irked:

Anyway, welcome, Kelly! We're glad you decided to join us. :)

:smile2: