Breakfast

I have an insane metabolism and I keep myself fit, so I have to eat bloomin' masses of food just to stay upright. Given the time and choice, it'd be a cooked brekkie every day for me. However, during the week it's cereal (crunchy nut cornflakes), toast (two slices with butter and jam, please) and a homemade smoothie. I've already had my mug of tea by this stage.:smile2:

1. What do you normally have for breakfast?

Orange juice and cereal (usually some sort of Special K, sometimes with prunes on top).

2. What is your favorite breakfast?

That would have to be warmed croissants and some sort of delicious expensive jam and fresh brewed coffee.

I usually manage to scoff some toast at work & sometimes even manage a couple slices of bacon (ah the joys of working in a hotel!)

French toast (or eggy bread as my OH calls it) with maple syrup, back bacon, pain aux raisins, orange juice & chai tea

I always have the same breakfast (unless i'm on holiday): A big bowl of cereal, Weetabix and Honey Loops, with grapes and a piece of toast and honey, no butter. Also a glass of apple juice.

My favourite breakfast is Full english - yummy! But I rarely have it :smile2:

1. Turkish yoghurt with cloudberry jam and pecan nuts.

Sometimes toast, and sometimes cereals instead. And some other jam if there's no cloudberry jam.

2. Turkish youghurt with cloudberry jam and pecan nuts, slices of ananas (fresh, not out of a can) on the side, and then a cup of tea and the morning paper.

I have actually never had breakfast (except for if i go on holiday) since i was a little kid i don't think. My parents were constantly working and rushing about so didn't really encourage me towards it. I don't really like toast first thing in the morning and am not fond of milk and soggy cereal. I usually wait until dinner time. I have cereal at the strangest times though, like the dead of night or in the evening.

Yeah, for some reason cornflakes appeal to me late in the day, but i can't stomach cereal early on for some reason, it's strange and rather backward lmao.

These are two separate questions:

1. I would usually have a glass of pure orange, a bowl of bran flakes, muesli, or weetabix with skimmed milk and banana.:tong:

2. I would love to have a glass of pure orange and a plate of warm pancakes drizzled with maple syrup, with fresh sweet strawberries on the side and a large cup of coffee! :smile2:

usually cereal - often weetabix, or special k sustain or shreddies.

My favourite is full english - which is what I had today because I stayed in a hotel last night (I always eat cooked breakfast when I stay in a hotel)

I had: bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, beans, mushroom, tomato and hash brown :smile2: plus orange juice, a small bowl of cereal and some fruit salad. It was fab.