All new What's for dinner?

Nici

Supper tonight consisted of a bowl of popcorn for an appetizer followed by left-over spaghetti from Friday night. I don't know if it is just me but spaghetti always tastes better as left-overs than it does freshly made.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having breakfast today - sausages, eggs, bacon, waffles, toast, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms :D Love it!

I'm totally like a day late on this one, but that literally made my mouth water. Sounds amazing! :D

Yesterday we had (or everyone else but me had) sausage,spaghetti and ketchup. I had spaghetti and pesto. Strange men I live with- they don't appreciate pesto sauce, one of the great inventions of the world.

Today I don't know, my fridge is empty and I don't feel very creative. Not that I was creative yesterday either, but then the fridge wasn't totally empty..

Quorn nuggets tonight, with a side of roasted broccoli and mushrooms.. A little disjointed, but it's going to be a busy night for us both, so I'm just throwing whatever together. :D

Ah, the good old "they were getting along fine next to each other in the fridge, so they'll go together on the plate as well" -strategy... *laughs*

I'm going to have some mash :lol:

I blame you for the stomach ache I have :D After seeing this at the top of the page earlier I really wanted mash, so I made some for tea and now my stomach is so full it hurts :D It was good though :) We had it with peri peri chicken :D