All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might make mash, i think i have to pick up something cheap to go with it though D: Oh and some gravy too :D

Pasta here tonight....boys having Swedish meatballs with theirs I will maybe have pastrami and stir some sort of sauce through it...might be our Dolmio night :D

I'm having chicken salad with honey and mustard dressing.

Roxi, that sounds really good! I think I'll make that for lunch tomorrow.

I'm having chicken cutlets and corn on the cob tonight.

Last night I had a Chinese because we had no food in considering we'd just got back from our holiday. It was really nice actually. :lol:

I actually had a sandwich from the O Brien's sandwich bar - my favourite eat-out kinda places. Their sandwiches are epic but over about a thousand calories for what I have in them, so it was also a goodbye to junk food. It was delicious though. :lol:

I had a salad tonight since I had to use up a bunch of stuff before the weekend so it wouldn't go bad while I'm gone. I hate wasting veggies. Anyway, had some spinach, feta, onion, mushrooms and grilled chicken. YUM! :lol:

Tonight I'm going out to a new Irish pub that opened here a few months ago. They have a band playing tonight so it should be a good time!

Fish and Chips is one of my favorite meals so I will probably have that.

Have been good tonight. I only had a cold meat salad, cooked something else for the boys. I think I am going to have a large slice of melon now.