All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sis made pasta bake as we hung out in the living room all night in preparation for today's barbecue where apparently there's gonna be way too much food baha.

My OH came home with a Chinese takeaway! We haven't had a proper chinese meal for many many months. I love their veg! ;)

Awww bless his heart for that, Chinese would be great today! Hope you enjoy it :D

I'm too lazy today, I hope I'll get the energy to cook something up...

We will be having veggie kebabs with rice made from red pepper, cherry tomatoes, fennel (yum), mushrooms and red onion, with corn on the cob and coleslaw.

I was at a wedding so had fancy food. The entree was prawns with...stuff, the main was chicken with pumpkin mash and beans, and trifle for dessert.

My OH came home with a Chinese takeaway! We haven't had a proper chinese meal for many many months. I love their veg! :lol:

Awh that sounds like a lovely surprise :D

I'm having chinese takeaway tonight :lol: Probably chicken curry for me.

Ah I really want chinese takeaway but I shall wait till next week when my bf is visiting and we shall have it together :D it always feels strange having chinese without him, its one of our special time meals ;)

I've got some chicken marinading in Thai green curry sauce, which I am going to grill, & we're having a green salad, a 3 been salad, a cous cous & roasted butternut squash salad & some french loaf. It's too hot to cook!

Last night I really couldn't be bothered cooking or coming up with anything exciting, so we ordered Chinese food for the first time in AGES. I had lemon chicken with rice (and old favourite of mine) and Dale had S&S chicken balls with chips (although he doesn't use the sauce - he prefers ketchup - daftie!). Xander had potato, sweet potato, carrot, salmon and mackerel and I made enough so that he has some for lunch today too (I'm sneaky that way sometimes!).

Not quite sure what I'm making later tonight, but I took chicken out of the freezer this morning so it'll most likely be something that will produce leftovers for my lunch at work the next couple of days. Rest assured it will involve plenty of garlic and white wine goodness :friends0:.