All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight it's a Spanish restaurant called "Ole" with friends.. never been there, so am hoping it's great ! ;)

I love the name of it Bethany! :D

Tonight we are having salmon roasted with sliced leeks and drizzled with sweet chilli sauce. I'm going to boil some Jersey Royals and serev with additional veg. Quick, easy and produces delicious aromas when cooking!

The spanish restaurant called 'Ole' reminds me of a take-away joint up north called 'Abrakebabra'

Marvellous.

Tonight, it's lemon chicken, stir fried veg and rice for me. Mmmm...I might start on it now...;)

Nothing because I can't be :censored::motz: making anything. Why can't somebody else get off their dkdkd and make me my tea for a change :motz:

Thanks Chrissy. I did needless to say have to make tea. We had Sausage Chilli Con Carne (smoked sausage instead of mince) with the usual rice. However I am now having a vodka and tonic with a bar of chocolate

Beef and Orange casserole this evening.

Mmm that sounds interesting.

However I am now having a vodka and tonic with a bar of chocolate

:censored: Good for you

We had asda takeaway curry - chicken dopiaza, sag aloo and rice.

I was just wondering what we would have for tea tonight, you know how it is, looking for inspiration and just wondered if there was anything in particular you like to keep for a treat at weekends.

Ours tend to be a takeaway from our favourite Indian 'Nazma' here in Aberdeen.

Looks it it may be one of those tonight!! :censored:

What about you ?

Me, I am making chicken and lentil stew, homemade bread,baked potatoes drizzled with olive oil and filled with veggies and for dessert, strawberry something, but what I don't know yet.