Hello Newbee to the Book Club!

ELQ

:lol: Hi everyone, My name is Emma a self confessed book addict! Just joined up a couple of days ago.....

I'm just finding my way around at the mo and getting a little confused with all the different threads (unfortunately i'm easily confused!)

Just wanted to know if anyone has read The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom? I started it last night and i'm about a quarter of the way through it but i'm struggling to be honest....should I persevere? Is it worth it in the end? :D

Sorry haven't read that book your reading, but welcome to the forum. Give it a couple of days to get into the swing of things, I'm sure you'll love it. :lol:

Thank you. I have to say i've been impressed so far, especially with the super organised folk we list what they have read, what they are waiting to read AND a wish list of books. Really puts me to shame. I used to be one of these folks who can't recall what they have read over time.....but not anymore!! he he