Unusually cool music videos

Kell

There are a few music videos out that are just that little bit different; a little bit special. Whether they make you laugh or sit agog at the screen, which ones have you seen that made you go "Wow!"

The latest one that caught my attention is Coldplay's

. When I saw it for the first time last night from halfway through, I resolved to see it all, even though I'm not a fan of the band's music. When I saw it from the start, I was pretty much blown away - it's unlike any other music vid out there at the moment - completely innovative!

Some that spring to mind are:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly

System of a Down - Aerials

All Nightmare Long - Metallica

There are a few music videos out that are just that little bit different; a little bit special. Whether they make you laugh or sit agog at the screen, which ones have you seen that made you go "Wow!"

. When I saw it for the first time last night from halfway through, I resolved to see it all, even though I'm not a fan of the band's music. When I saw it from the start, I was pretty much blown away - it's unlike any other music vid out there at the moment - completely innovative!

Aha that's briliiant.

Weapon Of Choice by Fatboy slim, with Christopher Walken dancing in the hotel i love that one

I hate that video!:) Maybe because it was overplayed..?? I really like the Beyonce-Single Ladies one..quite mesmerising! Oh and i love love the Blur one with the two little milk cartons,think the song is coffee and tv.? little milk carton going up to heaven with little angel wings is so cute:lol:

I've seen that one (Dad's a devoted Coldplay fan). :blush:

I love OK go - Here It Goes Again. The choreography with the treadmills is awesome and shows imagination! If you haven't seen it you can check it out in youtube :blush:

Awesome video.

I love OK go - Here It Goes Again. The choreography with the treadmills is awesome and shows imagination! If you haven't seen it you can check it out in youtube :blush:

This is a dynamite video, I am captivated everytime I catch it.

Another fave is Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol.

The film clip is, according to Wikipedia ;

The song's music video is actual footage from the classic cult film

• 3 weeks later...

And if you want to see a weird clip watch Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

That's the first video which i thought of when seeing this thread. Utterly bizarre.

Also - Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up. MTV will now play it but for a long time it was difficult to find anywhere playing it because of its content.

One is a brilliant video with a message which relates to the song's lyrical content and atmosphere fantastically, it still baffles me why some 'fans' bash them for ever making it :S

I love the video of Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana too.

Ernie - her hair is mental! Long live the 80s! :friends0: I actually remember hearing this song, and found myself singing along to the chorus as it played, but I'd never seen the video before. Very 80s chic.