Neighbours

Cadenza

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I had a tear in my eye too, even though Harold is not even one of my favourite characters! I guessed that Lou would be hidden in the mobile home. :006:

I'm already sick of Zeke being a sullen little brat. :) I know he's been through a lot, so I should be more understanding, but does that kid ever smile? That storyline seems kind of weird - as far as I can tell, he hasn't been told that Susan and Karl aren't his real parents, that his real parents are dead, or that he has a sister called Katya. And you can guarantee that his first memory will be the time Karl chose to go to Libby instead of him in the collapsing warehouse! :lol:

And don't get me started (again) on Bridget. :roll:

Yeah Zeke is annoying me too...so many of the younger characters are annoying when I think about it.

The Harold ending reminded me a bit of when Helen died, with all the looking back, it's only the second time I can recall seeing someone leaving in that way

Hey Mia are you actually writing the script for it....:) We do the same in this house too.:)

LOL! I sit there going, "X is obviously going to get together with Y" and "That car's bound to crash" and nine times out of ten I get it right! I'm not very imaginative, so Neighbours must be so predictable! :lol:

So, which characters would you get rid of if you could? I'd get rid of the whole Parker family, they annoy me so much.

I would either get rid of zeke or make him go back to how he used to be, and I'd get rid of Donna's family. Donna can be annoying but they're pretty much unbearable. Oh and Callum he annoys me too

Most of the Parkers but Steve isn't too bad, but Miranda...:) and Donna's lot. But actually have to say Calum is improving, I like when him and Toadie and Micky get up to daft stuff....like the tent in the garden etc :)

Won't be the same without Harold though:blush:

But actually have to say Calum is improving, I like when him and Toadie and Micky get up to daft stuff....like the tent in the garden etc :)

I agree, I hated Callum at first but his relationship with Toadie is a bit of a laugh and he's not quite as bad a brat as he used to be!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not see 'Neighbours' in the longest time, this thread keeps me up to date, thanks everyone :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they finally have, Inver (sort of)! About time.

That Cassandra woman is really getting on my nerves. I feel so sorry for her kids...

That Cassandra woman is really getting on my nerves. I feel so sorry for her kids...

oh yes she really is annoying, I think her kids are too but they are at least bareable

Get rid of her :D:motz:she can't even act :tong:

Is there anyway you can write to Neighbours and get them to remove a characater...preferably Cassandra:motz:She gets worse every day

If only, Inver... But they'd probably lose half the cast!! :readingtwo:

Cass really is a nasty piece of work. I'm glad her kids saw the light and left her today. (And I never thought I'd see the day when I felt sorry for Paul Robinson!)

Can someone catch me up? I haven't seen Neighbours all week...haven't been getting back from work in time. I already have a back log of ER, Brothers and Sisters, The Big Bang Theory and Desperate Housewives to watch

Er, I'll try, but even though I watch it every day it doesn't really stick in my mind! Here's what I can remember...

Zeke had been acting strangely (so what's new) and disappearing off somewhere, so Dan and Libby followed him. It turned out he is going to a "cool" pirate radio station and doing a popular show there, under the alias "Lost Boy". How he is so popular, when he has no personality, I'm not really sure.

It's been April Fool's day, so Toadie played a trick on the street and Rebecca wanted to get him back. So she got some trick scratchcards, hoping to convince him he'd won a lot of money. It went wrong somehow, and Cass ended up with the "winning" card and promptly went out and spent the money she didn't yet have on a big plasma TV, etc etc. Rebecca saw her unloading the TV, felt bad, apologised and explained the card had been meant for Toadie, but Cass refused to listen and said she would pay. She got revenge by sending her daughter Tegan to Rebecca's bar for alcohol. Rebecca refused to serve her and put the drink on the bar, saying Cass could collect it. Tegan took the drink and Cass made a big public fuss, saying Rebecca had sold alcohol to a minor. She then wanted Paul to publish a story on this - Paul refused. Cass has now gone to the police about Rebecca.

Paul is now on Cass's revenge hitlist. She has accused him of harrassing and stalking her. She hid her possessions in Paul's house and told the neighbours he'd been taking her stuff. Paul told everyone to come and search his house to prove his innocence - they did, and found a negligee that Cass planted there! So everyone thinks Paul is a creepy stalker and Cass is the victim.

Cass was going to force her kids to go to the police over the Rebecca thing, but they'd had enough and decided to leave and go and live with their Grandma. Elle gave them a lift there on Friday.

Ringo is being a complete pain in the butt to fit in with his new trendy football mates, and forgetting his old mates. He went off with Ashley the football groupie to her house, but her dad came out and hit the roof as they were kissing - her dad turned out to be the team coach! Ringo wanted to end things, but Ashley blackmailed him and said he had forced his attentions on her. She and her dad confronted Ringo in the pub, but his mates stuck up for him and Ashley was forced to confess she'd made things up.

That's about all I can remember! :readingtwo:

• 4 weeks later...

So do I. I bet she'll be back though. And what was all that with telling Donna her father was called Nick? Doesn't she have any other details, such as a surname maybe? Although knowing her, probably not. :D