Neighbours

Cadenza

I just watched tonight's episode, and I really am getting even more irritated by the whole Zeke thing. Is it different writers at the moment or something? I just ask because I think Susan and Karl are acting really out of character (I know they're supposed to be grief-stricken, but even so...) What's with getting rid of all Zeke's stuff?! I know you have to do it sometime, but it's only been about 3 weeks!! They could wait until a body is found or something.

And the bit where Libby came to Rachel's rescue and sang yesterday was just cringe-making. Given that Rachel hated her at the time, I would have thought that she would just have got mad at Libby for ruining her special moment at Zeke's memorial.

I don't know, it's just all annoying me. The sooner Zeke turns up, the better (I'm convinced he's alive). The only question is whether he's deliberately staying away because he "needs space" as his life wasn't too good before, or whether he has convenient soap opera amnesia. :roll: Rant over! :lol:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree Mia, it does make you wonder who is writing it at the moment. Wish they would sort the Zeke story. As you say, getting rid of all his things is a bit much! And Donna's mother :roll: please don't say she is making eyes at Ringo....that would just be :lol:

:lol: For god sake get rid of Donnas mother.....:roll: I hate this story line I could scream.:motz:Gads...yuck.....sleezy woman OMG I am gonna end up not watching neighbours at this rate.

Now the baby/Sam thing is gonna drag out.....

Thank goodness for Toadie and Calum

Edited by Inver

From what we've seen so far, my guess is that Zeke is alive but has lost his memory. He's been found by that Phil Andrews guy, who, deep in grief after his own son died, has told Zeke that he is his own son, Trent! Only in soapland! :roll:

I think that could be right too. And what about Sam, yes its your, no its not....:motz:make up your mind woman! And is that it has she gone this time. Lucas....don't go near that other woman:motz:, stick with Ell.

Oh yes, Dee! I'd forgotten about her. She might well come back, probably just when Toadie has found happiness with someone else! He was a fool to upset Kelly and let her go - I didn't like her at first, but I warmed to her and I thought everyone treated her badly when she said she knew Zeke was alive.

I love the relationship between Lucas and Elle, it's so funny. It's kind of like a Mills and Boon thing where they hate each other and then spar a lot before getting together in the end. Not that I read Mills and Boon, of course... *ahem* :)

Mia's Predictions No 2: Libby will ask Steff to be a surrogate for her! Actually, I can't remember if Steff is able to have any more babies or not, but this idea just came into my head today when they made friends.

Mia's Predictions No 2: Libby will ask Steff to be a surrogate for her! Actually, I can't remember if Steff is able to have any more babies or not, but this idea just came into my head today when they made friends.

*Don't read if you don't like spoilers...*

Surrogate, yes. Steph, no! :)

Hmm Lucybird, that's interesting! You're right,

Elle is the right age and I can't think of anyone else either. The person who I think would definitely do this kind of thing is Rebecca, but is she too old? How old is she supposed to be anyway?

I would think Rebecca

is maybe in her 40's so she maybe could! There isn't anyone else is there. Also read in the paper for next week on Friday Harold leaves for good....oh no.....not to be missed !!

:)

That's all right Janet, it was my choice to look at the spoiler! I avoid spoilers for things like Lost and Heroes, but anything else... I usually read in my TV guide what's going to happen in each episode anyway! (Monday's said

"Karl and Susan find out that Zeke is alive".)

About time too! :)