Neighbours

Cadenza

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do miss him because he was hyper. I actually stopped watching it for a while when he went. Boyd, Summer (sp) Sky, Stringray family. There were great actors.

The cast they have now can't match those that left.

Yeah, those were the days. I miss Stingray's brother Dylan, too. I spotted him on this retarded "Elephant Princess" show for kids the other day. He plays the role of an evil villian who uses too much hair gel. :

I'm surprised at how popular it is in the UK.

The Mighty Boosh is popular with teenagers here. I'm freaking in love with that show. :lol:

I used to watch it but I haven't for a while. I caught a bit while home the other week and noticed libby has been replaced and its not the same at all. They should have changed the story line because isn't the new libby going to film (or has filmed) the marriage scenes. It just won't be right without the real actress who plays libby. I heard she was quite ill at the time of filming etc.

I think the series is a few handfuls of episodes behind in the UK because... well I wouldn't want to spoil anything. xD

But I will say it won't be too long before the original actress for Libby returns. I agree that the substitute is incredibly .... (*&^$E!

Edited by missmellow

Yes, Miss Mellow. I keep trying to figure out where the UK is up to, but I don't watch Neighbours often enough to know. I have little spurts where I watch Neighbours and then don't.

But Miss Mellow is right. The real Libby will return very soon.

Thank goodness that :lol: isn't getting married to Dan. We have just seen the episode when they put on all the christmas lights in Ramsay street and then Harold drives away in his mobile home thingy.

Yes, Miss Mellow. I keep trying to figure out where the UK is up to, but I don't watch Neighbours often enough to know. I have little spurts where I watch Neighbours and then don't.

I think the UK is about 2 months behind Australia.

Where is Bridget going? (End of today's episode)

eerm Rebecca went on a date with Andrew even though Miranda and Declan were unhaapy about it, but they came round afterwards. Lou told several people about Harold's cancer as he had gone missing. and Bridget left her house with a big back pack - she told her parents she was going for a walk. Carmella told Rebecca she and Chloe are leaving for Lisbon to be with Oliver.

If I think of anything else i'll edit...

I don't watch it everyday but I watch it enough to know that I can't stand Rebecca, there is just something about her that really bugs me!

The Bridget storyline, well let's face it, Neighbours was long overdue for another teenage pregnancy storyline.

:smile2:

Why did they have to bring Sam back :irked: Just get the old Libby back and let Dan and her get married :lol:

Agree. I hate Sam :friends0: she is horrible!

I don't like the new sponsor it is so annoying- even worse than the weight watchers tune. And there was such a stupid cut in yesterday's episode.

Sorry for the moan!:lol:

Its okay Cadenza, vent away:friends0:

Oh I agree, why did they bring Sam back? Why did Libby stop the wedding, way to go Libby ~ pretend you don't care about Sam being back, when in fact you do care, which Sam knows, because you cancelled the wedding!

:friends0:

• 2 weeks later...