Music Recomendations

Owen

I like a lot of 'heavier' stuff and such and there's a lot of fans of that stuff who hate them, but i really don't mind MCR, i think they are a good band. xD

They *are* a good band, just got a bad rep. They appeal to the drama queen in us all, regarding the darker sides of things, be it for teens (I'm Not Okay etc, Teenagers, etc) or more adult things like loss, death, cancer, and generally growing up. That's how I see them.

MCR are a bloody good band.

Your idea of a "bloody good band" and mine diifer somewhat, but I'll let you off.

Their sound just lacks something, which in my mind makes them poo. The world war two song was alright, but the others, not so great.

Ok seeing as your willing to give almost everything a go i'm trying to think of some that i believe are not so well known so that you may not have heard heard before....you may have heard of these but here goes, a mix of genres:

Paradise lost

Eluvietie

The Kills

Echo and the bunnymen

Faith and the muse

Agalloch

Opeth ;)

Terry Reid

Inkubus Sukkubus

She wants revenge

Interpol - only heard them other night but not bad

Hope you like at least one.:blush:

Ok seeing as your willing to give almost everything a go i'm trying to think of some that i believe are not so well known so that you may not have heard heard before....you may have heard of these but here goes, a mix of genres:

Paradise lost

Eluvietie

The Kills

Echo and the bunnymen

Faith and the muse

Agalloch

Opeth ;)

Terry Reid

Inkubus Sukkubus

She wants revenge

Interpol - only heard them other night but not bad

Hope you like at least one.:blush:

I've listened to most of those, I'm a long term Paradise lost fan. I've never been able to get on with Inkubus Sukkubus although I'm not sure why.