New Walkers crisps flavours

baggiesfan

I think Peking Duck, Fish and Chips, Chilli Chocolate (I think that one sounds horrible), Spicy Squirrel (or something like that) and Egg.

I've not tried any. Think the Fish and chips might be nice, and the peeking duck. But the egg and chilli chocolate sound nasty for crisps

I could hear the advert last night when I was doing the dishes and all Mr Gyre hear from the kitchen was 'cajun squirrell!' :blush: reminds me of hedgehog flavour crisps (showing my age) they were bleurgh!

They are

Fish and chips, builders breakfast, crispy duck and hoisin sauce, chilli and chocolate, onion bhaji and cajun squirrell. The idea is that you try them and vote for your favourite they will then ditch the other five and make the winner a permanent thing

Oh yes I forgot onion bhaji, that one could be nice. And it was cajun squirrel, close enough. And builder's breakfast not egg.

I could hear the advert last night when I was doing the dishes and all Mr Gyre hear from the kitchen was 'cajun squirrell!' :blush: reminds me of hedgehog flavour crisps (showing my age) they were bleurgh!

I vaguelly remember hedgehog crisps, but not enough to remember if they were tasty.

Do Fish and Chips crisps still exist? I remember they were is shapes of fish and chips, they were kinda nice, tasted nothing like fish and chips though

They are

Fish and chips, builders breakfast, crispy duck and hoisin sauce, chilli and chocolate, onion bhaji and cajun squirrell. The idea is that you try them and vote for your favourite they will then ditch the other five and make the winner a permanent thing

I don't really fancy any of them. Think I will stick to the boring, but rather tasty normal flavours.

Do Fish and Chips crisps still exist? I remember they were is shapes of fish and chips, they were kinda nice, tasted nothing like fish and chips though

I would like to know the answer to that myself! They were nice, savoury biscuit type things and the packet was printed like a newspaper if I remember correctly.

I remember hedgehog crisps!

I like the idea of the onion bhaji flavour ones though...

I don't really fancy any of them. Think I will stick to the boring, but rather tasty normal flavours.

Fish and Chips, Squirrel, Chocolate Chilli flavoured crisps?? I think i'll stick to boring flavours too, like ready salted please :blush:

I would like to know the answer to that myself! They were nice, savoury biscuit type things and the packet was printed like a newspaper if I remember correctly.

I used to LOVE those things! :blush: Probably because they were nice and salty!

Chocolate Chilli? Squirrel??

Omg.. these sound disgusting!

You know how sometimes dishes have a diff name in the US than in other places? I cannot, for one second, imagine chips with these flavors being introduced it in the US. I'm sure there are tons of flavors that we eat here, that sound so gross to people in the UK or other places, also!

Mmm - used to love these. Always used to get them out of the vending machine after swimming when I was a kid. Ah memories...