The Mighty Boosh!

Bronwen

I absolutely love The Mighty Boosh and I went to see their live show the other day, for the second time! It was absolutely amazing :woohoo: it was funnier than last time, there were extra bits added (because we first went to see them on opening night and it's been months since then!)

Even better, I was in an aisle seat and The Hitcher walked straight past me when he was walking among the audience, and all these girls jumped on him and he said 'only in Glasgow would the Cockney rapist himself get raped!' :)

Has anyone else seen the live shows?

I love the TV shows too, obviously, who's your favourite Boosh character? :) I like so many.

I absolutely love The Mighty Boosh and I went to see their live show the other day, for the second time! It was absolutely amazing :woohoo: it was funnier than last time, there were extra bits added (because we first went to see them on opening night and it's been months since then!)

Even better, I was in an aisle seat and The Hitcher walked straight past me when he was walking among the audience, and all these girls jumped on him and he said 'only in Glasgow would the Cockney rapist himself get raped!' :)

Has anyone else seen the live shows?

I love the TV shows too, obviously, who's your favourite Boosh character? :) I like so many.

BOOSH ROCK! I haven't been to see a live show, would love to though!