Fess up - how big is your Amazon wish list?

crotalus_p

I have a notebook. I'm addicted to notebooks, so it makes sense. And that way I always have it with me, if I happen to stop by at a bookstore.

I do that too!

I have an Amazon wishlist as well which could do with a tidy - it's got 164 things on it at the moment but I really could do with tidying it as I've probably bought some things from it - I haven't looked at it for a while!

I do that too!

It's just so much easier when you see a good review or someone recommends something here, just take a pen and write it down, as opposed to logging on the Amazon and ... the notebooks's there.

Mine has a total of 2 books - for some reason I am really reluctant to start a tbr list - I think it would just depress me to see all those lovely books I want to read but simply cannot afford to buy. At

• 4 months later...

35, divided into nice little sublists :) because I'm OCD like that - although they should be adjourned to include the 43 written down in pen in my book journal's own wish list, about half of which you guys are responsible for... feel bad now.

It's gotten to the point where I'm on the verge of running out of space and needing a new bookjournal... :).

Mine is tiny....maybe 5 books purely because I prefer to buy books from shops and Amazon in my very last option. I think the books on my wishlist are textbooks for uni too! I'm not very good am I?! :)

Having adjourned as well as (because I'm a very bad girl) shopped around a bit, the grand total now reads 94 items across 10 sub-wishlists :lol:.

Dear me!!!! :blush: That's a lot of books! :lol:

Dear me!!!! :blush: That's a lot of books! :lol:

Somehow, the grand total has just transmuted into 104 :lol: although, all of ONE of those is a DVD. The fact it's a DVD based on a play itself based on Shakespeare's Hamlet is besides the point, I'm sure you'll agree.

... not that I can afford to buy any of this :lol:.