Hello!

Nessicle

Hi

I just registered so thought I'd say a quick hi!

I'm Vanessa, 25 from Leeds and a bit of a bookworm so where better to join than a book club forum?!

I'm quite in to escapism through reading and therefore like books such as the Harry Potters, His Dark Materials trilogy, Twilight Saga etc. I also quite like Dan Brown (I loved Angels and Demons and can't wait for the film to come out).

I was a bit of a creative writer when I was younger so wish I'd pursued that route a bit further but as I've got older my imagination has become limited, so need to use other people's writing to get it going a bit!

I'm currently reading the final book in the Twilight Saga and I absolutely adore the books. I've become quite involved with the characters and none of my friends can understand it lol :lol:

Once I've read the Twilight Saga though I didnt know what else to try reading so wanted to come on here for some inspiration and share my passion with like minded people.

So - hi everyone :D

Hi

I just registered so thought I'd say a quick hi!

I'm Vanessa, 25 from Leeds and a bit of a bookworm so where better to join than a book club forum?!

I'm quite in to escapism through reading and therefore like books such as the Harry Potters, His Dark Materials trilogy, Twilight Saga etc. I also quite like Dan Brown (I loved Angels and Demons and can't wait for the film to come out).

I was a bit of a creative writer when I was younger so wish I'd pursued that route a bit further but as I've got older my imagination has become limited, so need to use other people's writing to get it going a bit!

I'm currently reading the final book in the Twilight Saga and I absolutely adore the books. I've become quite involved with the characters and none of my friends can understand it lol :lol:

Once I've read the Twilight Saga though I didnt know what else to try reading so wanted to come on here for some inspiration and share my passion with like minded people.

So - hi everyone :)

Hi, welcome to the forum Vanessa, I'm sure you'll find some good books recommendations here, and make some good friends on the way! You've read all the books I've read, Harry Potter, His Dark Materials (I adore that series.), and I'm sure many more. Drop me a pm if you fancy a discussion. I've also read the Twilight Saga, and without giving anything away, I'm sure you'll love it immensely.. Anyway, my names Ben, see you around! :D

Welcome to the gang, I hope you enjoy it here, it is a great place and you will get loads of recommendations here :D I enjoyed the Twilight Series as well :lol:

Welcome-3.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!

Can't wait to get browsing the forum for discussions and recommendations!

I'm loving the Twilight Saga, just started Breaking Dawn today, managed to read the first three in 1 week - addiction hey?! he he

Twilight Saga is one of my favourites! If you want to talk about it feel free to message me. :D

~Ben.

Hi and welcome!! :)

I just finished the Twilight series myself, and have been waving my opinions around in the threads on here. :D There are at least 2 Twilight threads that are really interesting on here, but I'd recommend staying away until you've finished Breaking Dawn.. Things get revealed in there sometimes. :lol:

Hi and welcome!! :lol:

I just finished the Twilight series myself, and have been waving my opinions around in the threads on here. ;) There are at least 2 Twilight threads that are really interesting on here, but I'd recommend staying away until you've finished Breaking Dawn.. Things get revealed in there sometimes. :)

Ooh exciting thank you - I'll check the threads out when I've finished Breaking Dawn, I'm only about 1/3 through so got a way to go yet and I'm looking forward to finding out how everything ends!

And thank you everyone for the lovely welcomes! Haven't had chance to browse over the weekend but hopefully get a proper chance tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!