Most Haunted Live

Bronwen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How scary was that last night at the seance when it spelt out 'kill me' and Yvette read it out! She looked terrified!!

Loving it, will watch it every night! They are just going round at the moment, I like it more when Brian's on the vigils though, I think he's sitting this one out.

Last nights show was going really well when the books were falling of the shelves and we all thought it was a 'nice' spirit called Walter.....

But then they decide to do an ouji board and find that it isn't Walter but a spirit who has been following them the past couple of nights called Jake and they think he is a demon and he keeps telling them that he wants them to join him in hell.

Scary stuff.....

I have to admit that I've never watched this.. but as I think I said once on Nici's facebook page, when you're watching something on the tv, how can it have any believability? Without literally being there yourself, you can't guarantee that the whole thing isn't set up.. and surely that stops it being scary?!

I refuse to watch it as it's all so very obviously fake - after all, something happens all the time and if it were really like that we would have had conclusive, scientific proof of ghosts by now, which we don't.

I can't stand that Derek Acorah - he's such a con artist!

And I'd just like to add at this point that I actually believe in ghosts!

I think that it is great TV and I am a believer in the after life. You don't necessarily need to see something to believe, like all the millions of people in the world who are religious and believe in God. ;)

Also in reply to being scared Michelle, I get scared at horror films and vampires and they definately aren't true! :)

Roll on tonight!

Edited by Nici

I'm not debating anything about an afterlife or religion, I just agree with what Kell said. If such shows were true, there'd be hubub about it. I'm not saying such things aren't real, just that I don't think such shows about them are.

Additionally, I know its good tv, I've seen the occasional episode here and there, but horror films make good tv without being real :)

Just my opinion though, to each their own of course ;)

Roxi - you should pop over to the Debating Room! I reckon you would like it over there! :D

Ohh i forgot I applied! I've been approved! Whoever did that (prolly Michelle) will regret that hahaha ^-^ *goes to debate*

Uh oh I see trouble ahead! :D

We have Most Haunted on at the min and both myself and the other half just spend the whole time as a pair of sceptics debunking the whole thing! I think its only on cause its in the background and we're not really watching it anyway :D I used to really like it then the whole Derek Acora thing happened and now I just think its a sham. Sorry :lol:

I really enjoyed it last night, poor old Yvonne though! And the bit with Stuart in the chair was very freaky!

I enjoyed it last night too, but oh did I feel spooked when I went to bed, I was on my own and imagining all sorts! It doesn`t help that my next door neighbour once told me, that the previous owners had the house exorcised(is that the right word?) as there was a poltergeist and strange things used to happen! :lol:

I LOVE this show! I want to be a believer but I'm probably a sceptic at heart. I've heard so many stories about this show being faked and I don't know if it is or isn't but I think it gives good entertainment. I loved Derek Acorah for that - he put on a good show whether you believed him or not!

I've missed a couple of night (Saturday's and last night's) but have seen all the others. I'll be glued to the tv tonight too.

This 'Jake' "person" is a little on the scary side! I can't wait to see if he reappears tonight!