Most Haunted Live

Bronwen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derel Accord isn't on the show - they have two other mediums which I really like. ;)

I never watched it in the Derek Accord days for the very reason that I didn't like him!

You're not on your own............Did you ever watch Shirley Ghostman? He was a spoof medium - absolutely hilarious!!

• 3 weeks later...

I never liked Most Haunted Live that much, i much prefer the episodes. The first couple of series with Derek are awesome, i loved how the whole program was made and the build up to the walk arounds. The presentation of the location and it's history and such was always really interesting.

i had a 4 free tickets to go see the last most haunted live in liverpool and thought as my bf lives in manchester he could take me but he chickened and didnt take me and i watched on telly instead - part of me happy didnt go, apparently its very uncomfortable, if you get out of your chair to go to the loo you have lost it, they put someone else in it, and dont offer any refreshments or merch - which you thought they would and its first come first serve, for my 4 there would have been another 4 and its a fight to see who gets there first lol

Twas cool tho, i agree the episodes are better - havent got living tv at uni tho :lol: most haunted live has too many convienient advert breaks - does my head in or pointless chatter about webcams :roll:(i dont care get back to yvette and the team)

I agree on the webcam point, it's like NO YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, BACK TO THE ACTION! That's so cool that you got tickets xD but really rude how they seem to treat the audience :l I knew someone who went to a show, he said it was alright but quite boring and he didn't get to talk to any of the team.

• 8 months later...

I only caught about an hour of it last night. I tend not to watch it as it can freak me out sometimes although I don't know why. My mum and dad are watching it downstairs, which means I missed a brand spanking new episode of House this week because they're watching it...:D.

Me me me! Loving it as normal, didn't get to watch last nights live so watched it earlier. Watching tonight's live though so no doubt I will be scared silly by the end of it!

Kat is your mum watching it?

Oh yes :D

I think so. She was telling me about last nights show.

It also depends on if she can wrestle the remote from my dad :D I think that the fact she's not in here means she will be tuning in.

He watched darts the other week, now it's my turn...lol Lovin it :D

Yvette probably doesn't even believe in this kind of thing IMO - she's establishing her new 'brand' in modern popular culture. It's like American wrestling! If one genuinely believed in this stuff, they wouldn't turn it into a programme, or jokingly pose behind a gravestone when they appear in 'Come Dine With Me'! They would be so terrified that they wouldn't dare dabble in such matters ever again!! :)

I was quite disappointed with the big finale this year. So much so, I turned off the tv and went to bed before it finished.

I loved the idea of the Singapore Theory on Gallows Hill but thought it deserved much more air time than a quick 15 minute seance, ad break, big build up, ad break, event, ad break then 25 mins of studio whilst the team drove back. (with ad breaks of course)

I used to love the idea of a 4 hour live vigil but now it's less than 2 hours of the actual team and any kind of live footage. The rest is studio (and quite boring). Even when nothing much happens, the location team are much more interesting than Paul Ross and the wishy washy historians.

Poor show this year unfortunately.

I did not manage to watch any of the live shows but I do have them ready to watch. I am planning on watching them next week.

But I have noticed for any fans of Derek Acorah, that is even if you just find his 'visions' hillariously funny, that is doing a show on SKY 1 tonight at nine called: Michael Jackson: The live Seance. The description in my magazine states - Medium Derek Acorah tries to contact Michael Jackson's spirit during a seance.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched with interest because they were in my home town, but it was a pity they got some of the research wrong: the original gallows were originally just down the road from my house, although the team didn't film there.

Buck Ruxton was my mother's doctor (in her younger years, it has to be said) and she used to speak of him with fondness.

Oh, and my son was in the audience at the Winter Gradens, too: I was so jealous!

• 1 month later...

Yay! (thanks for that Nici), I stopped watching for ages and then started watching repeats over Christmas and I am hooked again :)

Edited by Weave