CSI New York *SPOILER ALERT*

Inver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wonder who'll take over from him maybe we'll find out tonight:blush:

Not "taking over" from him, as such, but the new cast member is Laurence Fishburne (playing Dr Raymond Langston), who cropped up in the few episodes before Gil left and will be a lower level CSI. Having seen a few of the later episodes already, I can honestly say he's excellent in it. :friends0:

I enjoy CSI but I recently read an article from an artist called nebelhexe, she writes for a norwegian magazine and its still making me laugh now and would like to share if thats ok....

She basically says how she is sick of the stereotypical female victim roles and there should be more variation in the plots and ends her article with: (this cracks me up every time I read it)

Maybe I should write some crime scripts... "Inspector X is chasing a mysterious and intelligent serial killer woman who takes out mean crooks in rather macabre ways..." Or how about this: "Tonight on Crime Scene: a rapist is found dead in a park, naked with a stick up his arse... who was the woman who did this to him?"

That was a good two parter have to say. Sad to see Grissom going. Had to laugh

at him hunting bugs in the jungle though at the end and finding his love:)

Will have to see how the new boy settles in but think he will be good. He had something likable about him.

That was a good two parter have to say. Sad to see Grissom going. Had to laugh

at him hunting bugs in the jungle though at the end and finding his love:)

Will have to see how the new boy settles in but think he will be good. He had something likable about him.

That was a good ending and funny too:lol: