E.R. - Final series

Inver

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else see the preview/advert for next weeks episode? Think I worked out

when Mark comes back. He has to be the doctor who treated the new chief's son, right? So she has a flashback?

I missed the advert, but next week is the week

that Mark, Kerry Weaver and Romano all make appearances

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe noone has said anything about last week's episode - the one with the return of a few old faces - what did you all think about it?

I bought the first three seasons on DVD last month and I'm in the process of buying a few more. Well okay I've got seasons 4 - 11 in my basket at the moment. I figure I may as well get them while they're all below

Oh I love ER but it's been quite a while since I've watched it,I think since Carter and thandie Newton (can't remember her characters name) baby died.. But i would ove to catch up on the new episodes..I just read in the newspaper toda that George Clooney and Julianna Marguiles are returning to ER as the parents of twins..

I used to love ER but some for reason I haven't watched the final series, it's quite sad really. I never watched it at the start, got into it because of my mum and now I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the final series. Apparently it's been quite sad too so maybe it's a good thing I'm not watching it.

I cried when I saw

Mark

, and got all excited when I saw

Romano and Weaver

I know and it was good seeing Weaver and Jerry too. He hasn't been seen since he was shot right? And don't you think Romano has aged or put on weight or something?

I am sooooo going to miss this programme when it finishes. :D

This is one of the reasons why I've just recently bought the first three seasons and have ordered the next 8 from Amazon. Once these arrive I'll only have another four seasons to get. Once I've finished my Grey's Anatomy rewatch I'll be making a start on ER from the very beginning.

I would love to watch ER from the very beginning because I would have missed a fair few episodes throughout all the series'..Think I may buy the boxsets. It would be great to watch them at my own lesuire too. I'd also love to this with 'Will & Grace',I have a few of the DVD's but I would love to have the complete set..

I suppose they won't be bringing my favourite character from the 1st series back! I loved Dr. John "Tag" Tagliari - Rick Rossovich was soooooooo yummy! I hated when they wrote him out of the series! (I'd have chosen him over George Clooney any day!)

I only started watching ER in the 10th/11th series (I was too young before) and would love to see the really early episodes again. More4 repeated a lot of episodes for a while but I didn't see any of the early ones.

My favourite character was Greg Pratt :D. I would love them to bring Susan back because she was great andI didn't like it how she just disappeared.

• 3 weeks later...

I started watching the DVD boxsets a couple of days ago, starting off from the pilot episode - it's great watching it from the very beginning again with all the old original characters. And I'd totally forgotten how hot George Clooney was back then!

• 1 month later...

I recorded it last night to watch tonight. I can't believe that it's nearly over :) I love ER and think that this series has been great. I started watching around the 10th series as I was a bit young before but I've seen a lot of repeats of the older ones and plan on getting the DVD's soon.

Did anyone see

the return of Carter

last night?

Even though I knew it was going to happen, I still found myself squeeing! It was so good seeing him again, just a pity about the circumstances!

I'm starting to get a bit worried because I know there's not long left now. I think I may get withdrawal symptoms or need some therapy.

I'm up to Season 5 Episode 1 in my rewatch. It's fab. Lucy Knight has just made her first appearance. I definitely recommend shelling out for the boxsets, especially as they're all so cheap at the moment!

It was great to see Carter again but

was sad at the end, poor guy, wonder how he has ended up on dialisis

:) Who is gonna be in it next week I wonder. Who have we still not seen....gorgeous George and Mark Greene!

I'm up to Season 5 Episode 1 in my rewatch. It's fab. Lucy Knight has just made her first appearance. I definitely recommend shelling out for the boxsets, especially as they're all so cheap at the moment!

That was the first series I watched I think, one of my favourite episodes is I think that series.

We have seen Dr Greene haven't we? He was in the flashback episode a couple of weeks ago