E.R. - Final series

Inver

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true I suppose but then

I don't think what happened to him, should have happened in the first place but that's a whole other issue.

Anyway I just came across the news that

Julianna Margulies (aka Carol Hathaway) had also filmed her return to the show, which is a little weird because the last I heard she'd refused the offer to come back.

Okay so what did everyone think of ...

Ray's surprise visit to Neela. Was I the only one who squealed in excitement at his appearance or were there others?! Oh and I'm really impressed with the way they did the scenes with him on his prosthetics. Very clevery done!

I clapped out loud :lol:

In regards to characters coming back ...

Carter will definitely be back and according to Digital Spy Noah Wyle who plays Carter confirmed a week or so ago that George Clooney was filming his episode that week.

Hubba Hubba :roll:

It was great seeing Ray again, I actually shouted 'NOOOOOO' to the tv when he and Neela were interrupted!

So did I lol. It is so good at the moment

shame that Dr Greene can't make an appearance or will he!!

So did I lol. It is so good at the moment

shame that Dr Greene can't make an appearance or will he!!

He is, but I'm not quite sure how they're going to work this into the storyline without it being weird, but I'm sure they'll do it. I think it's going to be a kind of a flashback of new footage or something.

Silly question but ~

is Abby still there and Luka? I missed the start of the series

No, Abby left the ER a couple of weeks back and as far as I know that was the last we will see of her. Unless of course the two of them make a reappearance at some point - not heard anything about this though, but then I've not actively been looking.

He is, but I'm not quite sure how they're going to work this into the storyline without it being weird, but I'm sure they'll do it. I think it's going to be a kind of a flashback of new footage or something.

That's weird

Do you know if Elizabeth is coming back too, maybe she brings a video, or Rachel or Ella do (how old would Ella be now anyway?). Or I guess it could be a flashback, it would be easy if Elizabeth came back, she left because of him dying didn't she? I don;t quite remember

Some of them it seems more artificial to have coming back than others.

They should have a big party at the end with new and old characters reuniting and remembering those been and gone.:roll:

Surely the only way that would happen is if County General was shutting or something. I mean it would need to be something quite significant to warrant all the characters coming back, without it being totally unbelievable.

Ooooh never thought of that. Then again it could be a death!

Who would that be though? I can only think of one person and that would be Carter ... pretty much everyone knows him other than the newbie people this year.

Talking of which that blonde intern ... where have I seen her before? It's been annoying me since she made her first appearance.

Ooooh never thought of that. Then again it could be a death!

Who would that be though? I can only think of one person and that would be Carter ... pretty much everyone knows him other than the newbie people this year.

Talking of which that blonde intern ... where have I seen her before? It's been annoying me since she made her first appearance.

Maybe Susan, Jerry or Frank? Or one of the nurse, a lot of them have been on a long time.

I don't know about the blond intern but the brunette was in Roswell, and Charlie Wilson's War.

Edit: Just looked her up on IMDB here she's been in a few things, only one I recognise her from is she played Lena in Brothers and Sisters. Other than that only thing she's been in a few times is Jericho and John from Cincinnati (neither of which I've heard of)

Edited by Lucybird

Now, I haven't watched ER is years & Years - since before they killed off Mark Green, in fact. So, what I want to know is this: I have read that they are bringing Mark back in one of the final episodes - how? Unless he is coming back as a ghost!!