Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris

Kell

Just finished Dead Until Dark - the first in the series - not too long ago, and I just wanted to say that the series really does intrigue me, I shall be reading more. I was just wondering, do we get to understand the mysterious identity of 'Bubba' or am I just being really slow?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering, do we get to understand the mysterious identity of 'Bubba' or am I just being really slow?

Geez, I have such a bad memory. I can't even remember a character by the name of 'Bubba'. :D I better skip the spoilers for now.

Well I'm not entirely sure if he's an influencial character in the later books but he certainly features a bit in the first. Not to worry, Kell confirmed what I was thinking.

He certainly appears in other books, although not in a big-up-front kind of way. He's usually a secondary character, but still essential to the plot of those books. I love it whenever Bubba pops up - such an ingenius idea to include him in this way. :D

just had a look at the spookie series as they are one 3 for 2 at waterstones...they look more sutied to female reading rather than male..or am i wrong i fancy reading them they look fun where should i start?

just had a look at the spookie series as they are one 3 for 2 at waterstones...they look more sutied to female reading rather than male..or am i wrong i fancy reading them they look fun where should i start?

They are fun runner! But don't buy the 3 for 2 offer at waterstone's. Check out This .. much better offer.

Start with Dead Until Dark :D

They are fun runner! But don't buy the 3 for 2 offer at waterstone's. Check out This .. much better offer.

Start with Dead Until Dark :lol:

fantastic charm....thats a great offer and i shall buy tonight....this book forum is getting expensive :D hope you are well today..i'm on lunch hour and doing a little surfing :D

fantastic charm....thats a great offer and i shall buy tonight....this book forum is getting expensive :lol: hope you are well today..i'm on lunch hour and doing a little surfing :)

I am well thanx fer askin :D

I hope you do like the Sookie books, if you're into supernaturals in general then I think you will enjoy them. They are quick reads and pretty addictive and a lot more grown up than something like Twilight. Have you seen the TV version True Blood? It's a pretty good adaptation of the books, but as per usual, the books are better. :D

Enjoy the rest of your lunch! :D

I am well thanx fer askin :D

I hope you do like the Sookie books, if you're into supernaturals in general then I think you will enjoy them. They are quick reads and pretty addictive and a lot more grown up than something like Twilight. Have you seen the TV version True Blood? It's a pretty good adaptation of the books, but as per usual, the books are better. :)

Enjoy the rest of your lunch! :D

You won't believe this but after having chatted with Charm I logged onto the Book People web site and yes there were the books for an amazing

Oh I hope you like them too Ben, I'm sure you will :D

Well I've read the first and it was fantastic. Apparently they only get better, so It's looking good so far, right? :D

So you did! :) sorry, I forgot :lol: .. and they do get better :D

No worries, it's fine.. :D I'm glad to hear it, just got to wait for the arrival of the postman. Hm, best get starting my current book if I want to finish in time for the new ones.