I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Guest Vince

Two new campers will be entering I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! on Thursday night's show.

Two new campers will be entering I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! on Thursday night's show.

But the new celebs will be kidnapped immediately and it will be up to the other campers to decide whether to pay their ransom and save them.

The new stars entering the show are rumoured to be David Van Day, (yet another has been !!) singer with former 80s band Dollar, and ex Mis-teeq singer Su-Elise Nash.

They will be held prisoner in a grotty den filled with rats and creepy crawlies, fed on meagre rations and given no luxuries whatsoever.

Ransom notes will be sent to the rest of the campers, demanding they give up their own luxury items, food rations and clothing to save their new teammates before they've even met them.

Robert Kilroy-Silk, Esther Rantzen and Simon Webbe were talking about quitting the reality TV show until they were moved to join the other celebrities at Home Camp.

Disgruntled about living on rice and beans, sleeping on a muddy floor and being put through gruelling Bushtucker Trials, they may be in two minds about giving up what little luxury they have to save the kidnapped contestants.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness! :eek2: What are the british public thinking?? :) They voted Simon out and kept David in??? They are just rubbing his ego and now he is going to be impossible!! :thud:Simon should have been in the final along with Martina and Joe :(, and what on earth is George still doing there?? :)

I really dont know why I watch this programme ... it just winds me up!! :roll:

Oh my goodness! :roll: What are the british public thinking?? :) They voted Simon out and kept David in??? They are just rubbing his ego and now he is going to be impossible!! :thud:Simon should have been in the final along with Martina and Joe:motz:, and what on earth is George still doing there?? :(

I kind of agree, really can`t see why George is still there, as for David, at least he provides some entertainment! :)

Oh my goodness! :eek2: What are the british public thinking?? :) They voted Simon out and kept David in??? They are just rubbing his ego and now he is going to be impossible!! :thud:Simon should have been in the final along with Martina and Joe :(, and what on earth is George still doing there?? :):roll:

Lets start a get David out campain !!!!!

David is a complete and utter :):censored::):censored: !!!!!!!!

Who is voting for this moronic pain in the backside ?? Has he got a huge family that are constantly voting for him ?? ( Maybe they don't want him home !!! )

I've decided to rename David Van Day, Disgusting Vile Dickhead !!

He is not, and never was a celebrity GET HIM OUT OF THERE !!!!

Rant Over :(

I really hope David wins.

Please tell me you mistyped! :)

Lets start a get David out campain !!!!!

Great idea! Follow me I'm right behind you!!:)

Who is voting for this moronic pain in the backside ?? Has he got a huge family that are constantly voting for him ?? ( Maybe they don't want him home !!! )

I think you've hit the nail on the head there!!:(

I didn't just cheer, I sort of punched that air in triumph! I can understand why some people have wanted to keep him in because he was quite amusing to watch but at the same time he was just horrible. I'm so glad he's not in the final because I can watch it tonight with enjoyment without worrying about whether or not he's gonna win.

I don't really mind who wins now, although if I had to choose I'd pick Joe.

Thank goodness. Joe to win now I would think. I have to say I haven't laughed so much as I did last night at the antics they got up to.

Edited by Inver