I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Guest Vince

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That creature he's butting heads with is just as heinous. Maybe even worse.

She can't make up her mind if she is a feminist or not. Just spouting a load of hot air the silly girl. One minute she wants to do the challengs as she's as strong then RKS should bow out of collecting wood and do the 'gentlemany thing'

Idiot

Esther's great

For the record, I *hate* RKS!

Same here!

:):):) He's such an arrogant :)! Dont think he'll last long .. well I hope he wont!!

I really hope he's the first to go as well, but I thought the same about that chef guy from last year ... John somebody ... and he ended up staying quite a while.

Rumours on the GMTV ticker tape thing this morning that the Sun are reporting a new campmate will be entering.

I hate Kilroy too. He seems to be a bit controlling and very harsh on the two younge girls so far (as well as a few snide comments to Simon about his task). I hope he does a trial soon and fails so they can all comment on him.

Oh me too. I hope he gets a trial everynight til he gets voted off! :) The only thing with that is, in his arrogance he would probably twist it around in his thick head and think the public love him :)

I don't mind Carly. And I have changed my opinion of Nicola after how well she did in tonights trial. That was disgusting - I was retching all of the way through. I hope Joe wins todays trial because I still don't like Robert and it would be good for him to be taken down a peg.

I don't mind Carly. And I have changed my opinion of Nicola after how well she did in tonights trial. That was disgusting - I was retching all of the way through. I hope Joe wins todays trial because I still don't like Robert and it would be good for him to be taken down a peg.

I couldnt watch the trial - was almost retching along with them! :lol:

That trial was grim! Good job I wasn't eating at the time! Robbie stayed up to watch the trial as well and as a typical 13 year old thought it was great! :lol:

I thought Nicola did very very well, far better than I expected her too.

Oh and Dec made me laugh with his 'Tony Blair' remark! :lol:

I've no idea who Nicolas is, but I was impressed by her last night. I don't think I could have done what she did, so kudos to her. But did she really ask afterwards if she could get pregnant after eating the kangeroo testicle? I heard that on the radio this morning and just hope she was joking!

I hope Kilroy's out asap. I can't stand the man.

I thought the trial tonight was great! Trust Kilroy to try and twist things - moral victory my ar*e! :lol:

I'm actually starting to like Nicola and Carly too. Didn't honestly think I would. Maybe it will change though who knows :lol:

I think he was just trying to cheat. That's why he wouldn't let the guy try the lock at the end. I still thought he looked quite smug though - especially all the stuff about moral victory. I also thought Dani was a bit harsh on Nicola - I thought he success was down to determination rather than body strength, and Dani was trying to turn them against her. I like Nicola a lot more than I thought I would - especially the way she comforted Esther and was explaining to the others why she was crying etc.