Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, typical sandwich and fruit today for my at school for lunch. Don't go for all that rubbish they serve up in school, much prefer to take my own. :lol: As for dinner, complete mystery until tonight! Might get a chinese though, considering it's Friday and the end of a long week.

I threw a couple of cheap steaks into the slow cooker at 10am with some watered down bbq sauce (a lot of sauce) & let it slow cook until 5:30 this evening, along with some baby potatoes, which I put in later. Then I made some herb & butter baguettes & steamed some peas (we eat a lot of peas!). It was yum! That's the only way I'll eat beef is in the slow cooker.

Wow, all this curry talk is making me hungry. Maybe this baby is a girl after all:lol:.

We had some sausages left over from last night. I had a sausage butty. Obviously the baby is telling me I can't have sausage and mash two nights consecutively. The girls had sweet potato with theirs.

I think I might make spicy chicken burgers for dinner, like the ones you can get from KFC but homemade (and probably healthier!)

Everyone's having something chicken related tonight! :D

And didn't offer me one? Well now. Welllll now. :D

:lol:

Well, I tell a lie, when I said 'just' made myself one, it was like 10min ago or something! I'll put the kettle back on if you want one. :)

Well, I tell a lie, when I said 'just' made myself one, it was like 10min ago or something! I'll put the kettle back on if you want one. :D

Haha ahh I'm only kidding. I can make my own tea quite well :):lol:

The plan is chinese tonight - Inspired by Enthusiast! :D

Aha what can I say. :)

Looks like it's a simple cheese sandwich for me. :lol: