Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must eat women, eat something, anything!:(:(

you need to keep your energy levels up :thud:so you can stay awake and read for longer! :roll::o

So I can complete my essay more like :eek:

I'm cooking some pasta.

So I can complete my essay more like :(

I'm cooking some pasta.

If I could've guessed what you would be having, it would of been that funny enough! :(

And get that essay finished, this break has extended far enough! :eek::roll:

If I could've guessed what you would be having, it would of been that funny enough! :(

And get that essay finished, this break has extended far enough! :(:roll:

Lmao. I'll get back to it when pasta is done. And you guessed pasta coz thats all I'm eating. I'm broke and pasta is dirt cheap.

Sounds also like pro-hockey! *laughs* They eat more pasta than an average Italian village.

:( im guessing they need it to give them lots of energy, its a hard life, tasty tho!

Although i have a friend and whenever i went round to hers for dinner all her mum could/would cook was pasta, and different sauces to go with it, i got bored with it, i can only guess how my friend must have felt :roll:

Although i have a friend and whenever i went round to hers for dinner all her mum could/would cook was pasta, and different sauces to go with it, i got bored with it, i can only guess how my friend must have felt :roll:

Haha! I didn't eat pasta until last week - always thought i didn't like it, though I had it at other peoples houses a couple times and it was okay.

Then on Saturday I just decided I wanted pasta. And I've eaten it every day since, and I love it. Tonight I tried a mushroom sauce, with parmesan cheese and parsley. (I look at jars, and then I get the basic sauce and buy the raw ingrediants!)

Then on Saturday I just decided I wanted pasta. And I've eaten it every day since, and I love it. Tonight I tried a mushroom sauce, with parmesan cheese and parsley. (I look at jars, and then I get the basic sauce and buy the raw ingrediants!)

you had an epiphany with pasta :roll: yum sounds tasty!!!!

I usually have pasta with mushrooms and grated cheese and sometimes tuna mixed in too, my boyfriend has a weird concoction of peanuts, tinnned tomatos, tuna and pasta.....hes a strange one, but i guess alot of things go with pasta...run with it! :(

everything goes with pasta, its got a neutral flavour and can take on so many contradictory flavours :roll:

True. Yet the best pasta I got was in Sicily, just spaghetti with some olive oil, garlic and fresh basil. It was divine!

True. Yet the best pasta I got was in Sicily, just spaghetti with some olive oil, garlic and fresh basil. It was divine!

Unsurprising, considering :( Although, I heard the same about Portugal... :roll:

Haha! I didn't eat pasta until last week - always thought i didn't like it, though I had it at other peoples houses a couple times and it was okay.

Mmmmm Roxi.. Yummy! Pasta is one of my favorites!! (The other is sushi.) I'm so glad you've started enjoying it. Bon Appetit! :)

Tonight, it's dinner at the Hyatt-Bombay hotel for husband's work function.. followed by cocktails!! I get to dress up, have cocktails, and meet new people .. I'm in heaven!

Mmmmm Roxi.. Yummy! Pasta is one of my favorites!! (The other is sushi.) I'm so glad you've started enjoying it. Bon Appetit! :)

Tonight, it's dinner at the Hyatt-Bombay hotel for husband's work function.. followed by cocktails!! I get to dress up, have cocktails, and meet new people .. I'm in heaven!

Amusingly, and following on from your comment about very different people talking on here - that would be my idea of hell! :)

I *hate* dressing up, unless I'm partially drunk, because I'm just way too self-conscious/not pushed about appearances. Cocktails I could take or leave. But meeting new people is the worst bit - I am TERRIBLE with new people! I generally have no interest, which just repels everybody because they think I'm a snob who wants nothing to do with them :woohoo:

As for dinner today... well today I'm busy and tired so maybe just an open chicken sandwich will do me.

I love pasta. In Italian restaurants I always have pasta over pizza. I love plain pasta with tomatoes, tinned ones. I must be the only person I know who likes tinned tomatoes :) I also love pasta cold with tuna and sweetcorn. Keeping it really basic suits me better :)

Pasta is one of my favorites!! (The other is sushi.)

Wow, you'd get along perfectly with BF! he's all about pasta and Asian food... (A very very dear friend of mine also things that she should date him instead of me, as they're much more compatible. They've never met.)

Amusingly, and following on from your comment about very different people talking on here - that would be my idea of hell! :)

I *hate* dressing up, unless I'm partially drunk, because I'm just way too self-conscious/not pushed about appearances. Cocktails I could take or leave. But meeting new people is the worst bit - I am TERRIBLE with new people! I generally have no interest, which just repels everybody because they think I'm a snob who wants nothing to do with them :)

I have to side with Bethany in this one! I love functions of all kinds.

They're cool, I'm too shy for that kinda thing :)

Oh you hush.. you are NOT shy! :)

I'm surprised that you hate social functions.. you're so talkative and outgoing and witty! But then again, my mom is too and she haaaaaaates stuff like this.

Wow, you'd get along perfectly with BF! he's all about pasta and Asian food... (A very very dear friend of mine also things that she should date him instead of me, as they're much more compatible. They've never met.)

I have to side with Bethany in this one! I love functions of all kinds.

Pasta and Asian food.. yuuummmmy! Sounds like I WOULD be well-suited for your man. Maybe I should join second life and see if he's there... :woohoo: Haha just kidding!!

Oh you hush.. you are NOT shy! :)

I'm surprised that you hate social functions.. you're so talkative and outgoing and witty! But then again, my mom is too and she haaaaaaates stuff like this.

I'm shy in real life :woohoo: Well, until you get to know me, then I'm exactly as I am on here, but I can't talk to new people, unless it's online, so I end up seeming very shy. :)

I'm shy in real life :boogie: Well, until you get to know me, then I'm exactly as I am on here, but I can't talk to new people, unless it's online, so I end up seeming very shy. :woohoo:

I'm the same! I'm so loud and opinionated when people get to know me but with strangers and people I don't know that well, I'm so quiet! :)

For dinner, I think I'll have sweet and sour chicken with rice. :)

They're cool, I'm too shy for that kinda thing :)

I'm shy in real life :woohoo: Well, until you get to know me, then I'm exactly as I am on here, but I can't talk to new people, unless it's online, so I end up seeming very shy. :)

Want to know a secret? Everyone else in the event is too busy worrying about how they look themselves to pay any attention to anyone else and what they're saying.

Pasta and Asian food.. yuuummmmy! Sounds like I WOULD be well-suited for your man. Maybe I should join second life and see if he's there... :boogie: Haha just kidding!!

*laughs* It seems anyone else is a better match to him than me! Although, what's you stand on 80's hair-tossing rock and Guitar Hero? *cracks up*