Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomato and creme fraiche soup followed by mackerel braised with fennel lemon and garlic, served with Kale and potatoes plus orvieto wine to drink.

It was ready at a good time (OH goes to colllege at 17:45) but for some reason it took nearly twenty minutes to serve the food, pour the wine and strap the children in, which meant OH left about five minutes late for college, after he asked me not to make hime late, so I am not feeling very happy right now:irked: I don't know where the time went.

Boys are having pasta, peas an meatballs and pesto sauce. After last nights lovely meal am not that hungry for food tonight, so am having cheese on toast with a little spread of dijon mustard on top.

Icecream...I suffer from the same loss of time ALL the time. Think it's the kids. They slow you down!

Tell me about it! I lost half an hour this morning. I wanted to be out by 9am to look round some shops for christmas present ideas. We left at 9:30 and I only had time to go to the post office before storytime.

Tonight we are having Greek Stifado

What again Charm !!!! Have you got a loyalty card ??

You really should learn to cook !!!!

I will try but I need to wait til the emergency services are available in case something goes wrong. At the min they on constant standby at your place. Fire Brigade, Ambulance, Health and safety ... the list goes on! :D

:mad::D

Just had some brushcetta with tomatoes and a big bowl of apple and plum crumble with Cornish ice cream. Yum.:roll:

Sounds great....I love crumble....but has to be custard.:):D