Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we're having slow cooked chicken breasts (they've been in the slow cooker since 10am!), cooked in a very mild curry sauce, with white & wild rice with lemon verbena ripped up & added into it at the last couple minutes.

Tonight we're having slow cooked chicken breasts (they've been in the slow cooker since 10am!), cooked in a very mild curry sauce, with white & wild rice with lemon verbena ripped up & added into it at the last couple minutes.

Unfair! I love my planned meal for tonight - but yours sounds so much better!! :readingtwo:

p.s. I could hear the M&S voiceover when I read your meal!

Tonight it's slowcooked beef (cooked in Swedish Meatball sauce) & I'm probably going to make some sweet potato chips, a bit of garlic mashed potatoes & perhaps some butternut squash

Hahaha aweeeeesome. I love student dinners. Processed foods are totally underrated :D

Haha, I have to agree with that! I practically live off of them.

Tonight it's slowcooked beef (cooked in Swedish Meatball sauce) & I'm probably going to make some sweet potato chips,

Mmm, this sounds nice. I love beef! :readingtwo:

My OH is adicted with the slow cooker - I am cooking everything meat-wise in it lately

I love my slow cooker it makes life so much easier, and the aroma when you walk in is so...... delicious! :(