Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chickens can't fly :lol:

I knew someone would say that! :) I know they don't fly, they can a bit though. I didn't want to say she'd be laying eggs soon or pecking at something, didn't seem nice and I thought wings - fly? :lol:

Isn't toad in the hole, like a sausage in a yorkshire pudding. :lol:

Well, now I know! I know you guys must think I'm as dumb as a rock, but some of these phrases and things you guys eat are just not heard of much over here! :lol:

I knew someone would say that! ;) I know they don't fly, they can a bit though. I didn't want to say she'd be laying eggs soon or pecking at something, didn't seem nice and I thought wings - fly? :)

;) So nice that you didn't make rude comments about my chicken wings eventhough you could've :lol: Besides, chicken will be a nice change, I've been eating venison for almost a week :lol:

Lexie, cheese sounds really good too! It reminds me of this really good recipe I have for a baked chicken thing w/melted Fontina cheese all gooey on top, lol. But yeah, corn flakes are good, it just adds another texture by making it really crunchy, and they get nice and golden brown.

I accidentally bought 2 bunches of parsley over the weekend instead of what I was supposed to get, which was 1 bunch of parsley and 1 bunch of cilantro (for when I make salsa), so now I'm swimming in parsley. I'll be making Tabouli when I get home to use some of it up - YUM! I'll probably have to call mom though to consult since she is the expert Tabouli maker. Bethany, that's probably a good thing for you since it contains no meat or dairy now that I think about it. Have you ever had it? It's delicious! I'm biased though since I'm part Middle-Eastern and grew up having it all the time, lol.

I had beans on toast. Step-dad had to pick my mum up from the eye clinic so he didn't have time to make much for me before I went to my guitar lesson. :roll: