Heroes Series 3

Mia

Well, what did you all think?

I really enjoyed the opening episode. :chef: I loved the bit with the speedster girl where she was frozen and then her eyes suddenly flicked to the side! :D The bit with Claire and Sylar was good, though gross. Sylar gives me the creeps - I can hardly bear to look at him. Though for me the tension was destroyed slightly because we'd already seen a "future Claire" at the beginning of the episode, so we knew she would not die. (I know she's indestructible, but what Sylar did was maybe enough to kill even her).

I love Hiro, he is one of my favourite characters, but he annoyed me slightly. Why, when the speedster girl was frozen, did he not take the opportunity to steal back the paper that could bring about the end of the world? Instead, he just stands there and lets her get away. Idiot. :irked: But it was funny when he watched the first message from his father, forbidding him to open the safe. He promptly opened it, and the second message began "I told you not to open the safe!" :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving Heroes so far this season.

Sylar working co-op with Noah is brilliant, but definitely unsettling.

I think that is going to be the feel of the whole season 3. Sort of an uneasy but with the same you-never-know-what-will-happen-next quality. I can't wait to see what happens!

Edited by Michelle
spoiler added

I really enjoyed the opening episode and like Mia, Sylar gives me the creeps. We saw future Claire but as we all know, things can change, its all kicking off!:welcome2:

During the first season this show had the potential to take over the number one slot in my favourite television shows, but now there's no chance of that. The whole future/present thing is kind of getting a little old. I'm not really sure how I feel about the show now. I will reserve judgement for the time being!

Yes, you realy need to see it right from the very beginning for it to make sense - you need all the background stories to pull everything together and see how various people play important roles in the storyline as it all builds up in quite a comples manner.

I've seen the first 3 episodes of season 3 now and it looks like it could shape up to be the best yet!:welcome2:

I'm loving Heroes so far this season.

Sylar working co-op with Noah is brilliant, but definitely unsettling.

I think that is going to be the feel of the whole season 3. Sort of an uneasy but with the same you-never-know-what-will-happen-next quality. I can't wait to see what happens!

Gah! My eye's! (We're a few days behind you in the UK, you might need to be using them spoiler tags on what you're sayin' Sunday to Wednesday!).

Edited by Michelle
added spoiler to quote

During the first season this show had the potential to take over the number one slot in my favourite television shows, but now there's no chance of that. The whole future/present thing is kind of getting a little old. I'm not really sure how I feel about the show now. I will reserve judgement for the time being!

oh you will not like the newest episode at all...

Ooh, that was a good episode! Major revelation at the end... I can see that, they're both evil enough to be related...

Absolutely hilarious bit with Parkman and the turtle! :yes: But that mysterious African guy seems to know a lot about things.

Felt sorry for poor Elle - I've always found her slightly irritating, but she finds her dad dead and then gets the sack... Not a good day at the office. It's not as if she could help blowing all the fuses at the facility - I don't suppose you have much control over things when your head is being sliced open. :D

Not liking Hiro not trusting Ando. I can understood why, but their friendship is one of the things I like.

Question about Claire: if she cannot die, why has she aged to the age of teenager? Will she continue ageing until she is a pensioner and then live forever? Or will she stay where she is, which doesn't make sense when she has aged 17/18 years so far. :welcome2: My head hurts.

Can't wait for the next episode! :D

ooops! Didn't know. Sorry

You're right though, it was very good!

Question about Claire: if she cannot die, why has she aged to the age of teenager? Will she continue ageing until she is a pensioner and then live forever? Or will she stay where she is, which doesn't make sense when she has aged 17/18 years so far. :welcome2: My head hurts.

She's only recently developed these powers, perhaps whe will be a teenager forever (showing ID everywhere is going to get old real fast . . . ).

Ooh, that was a good episode! Major revelation at the end... I can see that, they're both evil enough to be related...

Absolutely hilarious bit with Parkman and the turtle! :yes: But that mysterious African guy seems to know a lot about things.

Felt sorry for poor Elle - I've always found her slightly irritating, but she finds her dad dead and then gets the sack... Not a good day at the office. It's not as if she could help blowing all the fuses at the facility - I don't suppose you have much control over things when your head is being sliced open. :D

Not liking Hiro not trusting Ando. I can understood why, but their friendship is one of the things I like.

Can't wait for the next episode! :D

she can heal..that doesen't stop her aging, I think they just dont age her to keep the teen males/pervs watching. (...what?)

• 2 weeks later...

Beef, I tend to agree with your reasoning! :welcome:

Well, that was a nasty opening to an episode, that evil Angela Petrelli feeding that poor woman to Sylar. Charming. Obviously her power wasn't impressive enough.

I wasn't that keen on this episode. The bit with Claire and her mother in the container - most of the time I couldn't make out what was being said. I got that her mum was trying to make her be honest about why she wanted to fight, but I didn't hear Claire's reason clearly because of all the panting and heavy breathing (due to the heat in the container, obviously, rather than all the watching males :006: ). Can anyone enlighten me?

Anyway, nothing much else has stuck in my memory, so it can't have been that good IMO. Hope the next one is better!

I'm starting to not really enjoy this series. :D I found last night's episode quite boring. I too am sick of the whole present/future thing - I think it's overused and there's too much shown of the future. It used to just be a tantalising glimpse of how things could turn out, but now it seems as though half of it's set there.

There's too much on the Petrellis (who I've never really liked) and not enough on other characters. Where's Micah's cousin(?) for example? I can't remember her name, but she was the one who could watch something and then be able to do it, like kung fu or cooking. She was really sweet and I liked her ability. The whole thing's getting a bit stale for me.

• 2 weeks later...