Waves!

Babe*With*Brains

Hi! I joined yesterday and so far am having a great time posting my opinions and replying to posts =)

You seem like a lovely bunch =p so, here's the basics of me:

My name is Hannah and I've just finished college. I was studying joint English literature & language and art & design.

Reading/writing and generally all things creative have always been something I've enjoyed and been interested in. I'm currently writing a fantasy book, which will hopefully take me places...I'm adding to it bit by bit each day.

I'm also a very spiritual person and have unique views of life (won't go in to too much detail right now) and I also love animals. I've been a vegetarian for around 7 years now.

well, that's the basics. Hopefully talk to alot more of you soon

thanks everyone, for such a warm welcome =):)

K.B Marsh, in reply to your question...next year I will be continuing with art and English (it was a 2 year course) and then I'll be off to art university (hopefully). I'd like to study B A hons in creative writing and fine art =) and after that..well, who knows? hopefully I'll be published by that time =) and be in a job I enjoy (rather than the one I'm in at the moment!)

x

Edited by Janet
Merged consecutive posts

K.B Marsh, in reply to your question...next year I will be continuing with art and English (it was a 2 year course) and then I'll be off to art university (hopefully). I'd like to study B A hons in creative writing and fine art =) and after that..well, who knows? hopefully I'll be published by that time =) and be in a job I enjoy (rather than the one I'm in at the moment!)

x

Good luck! I really hope it all works out this way :)