Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame - I was looking forward to see her getting grief from the crowd. Don't think I've ever seen a more vile person:motz:

At least this way she doesn't get her (or hopefully any) interview(s) - I really do not want to see or hear her again.

I swear the 'audience's' botox and stretched face hasn't moved all day :)

Oh she's not still glued to that bed is she?!!!

Did you see her putting the lipstick on the other night. Trying to make her lips look bigger. She actually put lipstick on her face, around the lips and thought she looked OK. I couldn't stop laughing.

Mario told her to take it off because she looked ridiculous and I don't think that was the response she expected :)

Should be worth watching if they are putting a new person in but I hope that Davina interviews Alex , it would be interseting to see how Davina treats her and what she has to say for herself.

From what I've seen via the bbc news is that Davina will be interviewing Alex and also there will be a new housemate joining BB9 :)

Thanks - just spent the last half hour trying to upload and edit it on photobucket. It's another photo from that garden centre I went to a couple of weeks ago.

Mario and Lisa to go after that sick making display tonight, get the vomit bucket out :)

Totally agree, that was absolutely revolting to watch! They are both useless anyway. Mario wants everything done his way and is arrogant and every time I see that Lisa she is sitting in bed applying make up!