Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sedgewick
I felt sorry for Micheal (if that his name) Two girls being rude at him.

In one girl's defence, he was wearing her underwear. True, it shouldn't have been lying around for anyone to find. But neither being drunk, inconsiderate, or blind should be held up as an excuse. He's still an adult and should know better.

But the girls have done themselves no favours with the public thanks to their ranting and once one of the four up for eviction this week have been offed, they will no doubt follow suit on consective weeks.

I usually do watch BB (Nici, I hear ya, I so miss Dermot!) but I have not watched it as yet, I think I saw about 10 minutes last Friday :D

I don't put a lot of thought into my tv watching, you like what you like and if you don't like it, well, switch over. :)

In one girl's defence, he was wearing her underwear. True, it shouldn't have been lying around for anyone to find. But neither being drunk, inconsiderate, or blind should be held up as an excuse. He's still an adult and should know better.

But the girls have done themselves no favours with the public thanks to their ranting and once one of the four up for eviction this week have been offed, they will no doubt follow suit on consective weeks.

That's surprising. I wouldn't have had you down as a BB fan :D

I'm not liking Alex at the minute. I watched the last two days worth today and every other word from her mouth was a profanity. She can't have a normal converstation without swearing never mind an argument. Hopefully we won't have to deal with 3 months of that.

I found the whole stag/hens party very funny. I love Kathreya, she is hilarious (and bizarre! :D ) Couldn't stop laughing when she was talking about dignity (D-I-N-I-T-Y) she's just so lovely :)

Guest Sedgewick
Would Mario and Lisa go together if there were evicted?
No, they are two separate contestants. Why would you think that?
That's surprising. I wouldn't have had you down as a BB fan.
And whyever not?
Hopefully we won't have to deal with 3 months of [Alex]
Mark my words, she will be voted out on the next public vote, if she doesnt get herself removed from the show by other means.

Guest Sedgewick
Sedgewick if i remeber rightly there came in togerther.
Yes, they did. But, think, the options are to evict Mario, to evict Lisa, to evict Luke, or to evict Steph. It's not Mario and Lisa together. Separate phone numbers. Sam and Amanda, the twins from last year, went in together and were two separate people until their stupidity had them accept being considered as a single person.

Evictions are Friday Gyre (darn it! I'm going to miss it!)

I can't beleive that Alex used the term 'Your Mother' in an argument with Steph! Obviously after a tirade of swearing. But still, 'Your Mother' isn't valid in an argument..... is it?

Thanks Lilywhite,

I don't imagine 'Your Mother' to be much of a closure to an arguement but hey ho...:roll:

Well we now have a villain and I predict that in true BB style the nomination system will be contrived to keep her in. Although the housemates will want rid at the first opportunity I suspect BB will want to hang on to this confrontational housemate.

Or am I just too cynical!