Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am speechless!

Almost...

What was the fuss about the painting? Rex apologised.

Dale has just blotted his copy book as has the new bloke and Bex for that matter. Mario ticked a few boxes on the plus side.

Dennis well out of order.

As for Jennifer - she could have put a stop to all of it :)

It was quite heated and got really out of hand. Although I'm sure they were all spoken to about their behaviour. It's silly though that Jen could have stopped whimpering long enough to put the posturing boys right and tell them to stop arguing but she didn't. I understand why she was upset but he apologised... twice. They obviously wanted blood.

Darnels final comment made me laugh though

I felt sorry for Rachel who had calmed things down, put things in perspective only to have the Alpha males come in and start Jennifer off again - I think at that point it stopped being about the painting.

Sorry, but I felt that quite a few of them were aggressive and threatening - why was nothing done about them?

I agree and something should be done about the others most of it was uncalled for.

I think that Dale and Stuart were quite aggressive and its obvious that the whole house seems to be targeting Mohammed and the guy who smudged the painting( Sorry but his name has just gone right of my head!) I think Jennifer could have helped calm things down and I don't think that she was as upset as she made out.

I think what Dennis did was vile and personally I think they should have kicked him out straight away not leaving it 12 hours or so. Jennifer made a mountain out of a mole hill and I was amazed at how calm Rex stayed through out it all. I am amazed that more people (his friends) weren't upset by what Dennis did. Personally I can't see what the problem is with Mo & Rex though I fear for them both come nominations. I was impressed with Mario and he has gone up in my opinion

OMG I love Big Brother such interesting viewing :)

Edited by aromaannie
drunk spelling!!!

Well didnt Jen milk that for all it was worth!!! she really played on that - and let them think Rex hadnt apologied doesnt she just love those alpha males sticking up for her!!! unbelievable -

drink definitely played a part -

agree with tbain and aromannie