Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario has to go - conceited and patronising - he has in own personal audience in that botoxed to within an inch of her life woman - I forget her name - adoring and fawning - eugh!! :D

LOL - and I'm wondering if she has lost the use of her legs as she never seems to get out of bed.

As irritating as Mario is I think I could tolerate him for just another week as I cannot tolerate Alex at all, for one second longer. If she stays I'd like a special telly which has no volume when she speaks and no picture when she's on it.

What does anyone think about last night's 'error' by BB (diaryroomgate)? Personally I'm a bit suspicious - I think people may have started to forget about Alex and concentrated on Mario and BB has reminded us what she can be like.

Have just read that the phone vote eviction has been cancelled this week - no reason given - but Jen has been ordered to attend court in respect of her divorce hearing which she missed to go on the show - so she might be leaving so no eviction needed!

Have just read that the phone vote eviction has been cancelled this week - no reason given - but Jen has been ordered to attend court in respect of her divorce hearing which she missed to go on the show - so she might be leaving so no eviction needed!

It seems to have been suspended because of this..

Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother House for repeatedly breaking the programme's rules on conduct by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.