• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

It was a mistake to look at this thread.

At 41 I feel like an elder stateswoman. I have underwear that's older than some of you guys.

Sigh! Oh well, at least I've still got it. Just can't remember where it is :blush:

:lol: Watch it youngster ~ no need to mention underwear! Just cos our get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone! :lol:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: Watch it youngster ~ no need to mention underwear! Just cos our get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone! :lol:

Maya Angelou says that getting older is a wonderful and exciting challenge....you are filled with wisdom and experience and you have a new self belief, and sense of worth that evades you when you're young.

It's also exciting to see which bosom hits its southern most point first :lol:

See, there's always something to look forward to.

Guest radjack

as of March 1 I'm 18 years old.

I can finally travel on my own :lol:

This summer I will go visit London for the first time (I'm Portuguese for those of you who don't know)

bravely saying...47. (Had to scroll back a few pages to find a few around my age ):D

You know, many people here have said they look younger than they are and I don't doubt it. It is because we all stay inside and read books therefore avoiding sun damage.:D

Besides... reading makes you beautiful :)

I recently turned 44. I suppose that means I should have known the meaning of life, the universe and everything for a couple of years now but I'm not actually noticing any difference :D

Can I just add how wonderful I think it is that so many young people here read?

My two kids, daughter, 18 and son 16 were read to from age 3 months. Maybe I overdosed them on reading. :blush:They loved it until they were about 14.

Now son is forced to read for English Lit at school otherwise neither would read a book now *cries*.

Can I just add how wonderful I think it is that so many young people here read?

My two kids, daughter, 18 and son 16 were read to from age 3 months. Maybe I overdosed them on reading. :blush:They loved it until they were about 14.

Now son is forced to read for English Lit at school otherwise neither would read a book now *cries*.

There is a high probability that will change.

I am 25 now. My parents read to me constantly when I was a kid and I read myself until my early teens. I then totally abandoned reading throughout high school with the exception of novels I was required to read for English. I didn't really start reading again until about 18 months ago. I read 50-something books last year.