• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

What?! :lol: I thought you were in your early 20's ish. ;) But that's a good thing, right?

I know, I know...everyone thinks that! I can't help it though, :). I don't look it either, and I can thank my mom for that, who has hardly any gray hair and is in her 70's!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19, 20 at the end of the year but sometimes I get told I look about 15/16!! :D I admit, I do look young for my age but give me some credit! Lol

Yeah I'm 20 and I always get told I look about 16/17 which is why I always get asked for ID where ever I go. :D

I'm 26 now but last year when I was 25 I pulled up in my car to get my dad's lottery tickets and was refused! I even pointed out to the woman that I had just got out of my car but she still said no, so I was 9 years older than the legal age to play and I was refused, was quite strange, but I found it funny in a complimentry kind of way :D

I am 24 and a couple of weeks ago I was asked for ID to buy a lottery ticket. My mum was with me a the time and she told the shop assistant how old I was, however she would not serve me. Mum started getting really annoyed and told the assistant that I had been left school for 9 years now and there was no way I looked 15 years old :motz:but no she still wouldn't serve me. In the end mum had to buy my lottery ticket for me :D.

We should all take advantage of our young looks and do what my mum made me do the other week to get into a museum/army barracks informative family holiday thing. We got a family ticket, my uncle and mum as the two adults and me and my brother as the kids which is supposed to be under 16. It is funny because the guy didn't even bat an eye when we are both clearly over 16, I am 22, nearly 23 and my brother is 19 next month.

At least we saved money, mum even tried to get a family ticket on the bus with my brother as the child but it was cheaper to get standard singles.:D Actually she did get two child tickets on the moors bus service for me and my brother, we just tried to slink on the bus moody teenage style.

• 2 weeks later...

19, turn 20 next June. Surprisingly I've only been asked for ID once before, but then again I don't go out much as going out costs money and I'm out of a job! Watford town centre doesn't seem particularly attractive on any night of the week anyway, and there's a bowling/cinema/restaurant complex just up the road from mine that I would much rather walk up to for a few drinks on a Saturday night, indeed I must go more often as I recall the staff there seemed to like me!