David Essex

supergran71

I thought he looked well. If you hadn't known what a beautiful young man he was, then you'd think he was a nicer looking older man.

He still has that sexy mouth from what I could see under the facial foliage

And yes, I was a big fan too. I touched the leg of 'that' white suit when I saw him as a kid - it was the first live show I ever went to.

Remember I dragged hubby (before we were married) along to see him in concert back in the late 70's early 80's. Was probably bored but I loved it/him;)

You can watch a video of him here - top right-hand side.

He sounds fine and I think he still looks okay - a bit older and greyer but hey, it happens to us all eventually! :)

Just watched the link.....he is still lovely and still has that certain something.....sigh:smile2:. Wish I had gone to see Aspects of Love when it was up here in Aberdeen.

Does anyone remember him in a drama series based on or around a canal? I think he lived on a barge or house boat or something. I liked it at the time, but the critics downed it and so I think they only did the one series.

Pp

I do remember that.

Remember him like this

product-6397441.jpgand now1911.jpg

He still has it for me.....sigh

Yeah...me too! But we appreciate older men...actually I always did prefer older as in a decade or two older than me. Never been one for younger males.

He still looks fab! Official!

Ahh! janet. You star! I will read about it properly later as we're off out soon. That's it...The River.

Thanks Janet (hugs)