Hello everyone

LucyD

Hello, I've just found this forum via Michelle who visited my blog today. I'm a thirty-something mum and book-lover in Somerset, and I write books for a living.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is that I'll never get any work done now that I've found you lot!

:readingtwo:

Welcome Lucy!!!! This is a really great site with lots of friendly people who love to talk books- I understand you concern- I could spend the whole day here and not get any work done!!!

Oh cheers, everyone...so many replies already! My cockles are feeling well and truly warmed.

And Michelle - thank you so much for buying my book (especially on top of all those vet bills)! I hope you like it...

I've got a good feeling about this place! Have a nice weekend everyone. :readingtwo:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your nice messages. Lovesreading06, I've had lots of children's books published under my real name (Sue Mongredien) and my first novel was published last year by Pan, Any Way You Want Me by Lucy Diamond (pseudonym). But I know this forum is meant to be about reading, not writing, so won't go on about them any more than that!

I've always got a TBR pile that's totally out of proportion with the amount of time I have to read them...but I can never say no to a new one I fancy! (book! :readingtwo:)

xx