Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

My youngest had his photograph taken at our Mums & Tots group & as part of the package you could order 4 bookmarks with his picture on them which of course I did as he looked so cute, I'll have to be extra careful not to lose them though.

I have a few bookmarks which I don't always remember to use. I have about 3 or 4 with my daughter's photo on,one that says bookworms love to read,a winnie the pooh one with my name on and a couple of angel ones. I brought an angel one today with my birthstone in the middle. it's beautiful.

I always use the same one. Black leather with sheep on it. This is because I once lost a red leather one whilst on holiday in the Lake District and the first shop that sold bookmarks only had that on sale at the time. It's stayed with me ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

For my German book I use a "The Office" book mark with Michael on it. For my daily reading I use a Batman bookmark with Joker on it and "Why so Serious?" haha and my comicbook has a True Blood bookmark :)

Where did you get a The Office bookmark?? I want one! :smile2:

I'm currently using a crime theme magnetic bookmark, it's quite handy and it sticks with the book so I'm not able to lose it. I've also bought a platypus bookmark, I love it. I must take pictures of them at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

I've gone totally OCD with my bookmarks. When I read a book - I have a general idea of what it's about. So I buy a bookmark related to this. For the Harry Potter books, I used a half blood prince bookmark. For the series by Laurie Stolarz, I used the same hp bookmark (magic/magic). For Robin Hood, I used a feather for a bookmark (from the dollarstore - tiny worked well), For Twilight, I used a Cullens bookmark, for New Moon - I'm using a Jane Volturi bookmark =). I have a wolf bookmark for "The Site" and a Dragon bookmark for when I get to the Eragon books. And, I continuously buy bookmarks related to the books that I have. Next up - Percy Jackson bookmark lol =)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to get my youngest DD one of these for Xmas she's a big Roald Dahl fan :D

Aw she will love them, they are so pretty :) I got them from waterstones Kidsmum :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I rummaged through my TBR pile for a book to read, settled on one and 30 pages in I found a ten pound note :D. I have no idea how it got there (it was an unread book of 6 years!) but am using it as a bookmark for the moment.